Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found cheap VPS in Poland - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Found cheap VPS in Poland

Comments

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

After much reading and translating, I got three of them * 12 months for ~10€. Activation has been instantaneous.

Paid with credit card. No one asked for an ID check. Actually, no one asked me for an ID check ever within the EU, I'm such a good guy it seems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Got a random free .eu and .pl too just for the sake of it

• network speed seem is slow

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

network speed seems more than ok, at least within the EU

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

How long was set up time for you guys? Ordered + paid about 6 or so hours ago and still awaiting setup. Status in the client panel shows: do założenia (to set up).

• @MasonR said:
    How long was set up time for you guys? Ordered + paid about 6 or so hours ago and still awaiting setup. Status in the client panel shows: do założenia (to set up).

For me it took 14 hours

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited November 2017

@MasonR @Rami It took literally 1 minute for all of them, but and I placed my order @ ~17:30 CET

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @mfs said:
    @MasonR @Rami It took literally 1 minute for all of them, but and I placed my order @ ~17:30 CET

It might took that long for my order because I ordered it @ ~ 21:00 GMT/CET and it look like it needs manual set up

• SaudRazzakSaudRazzak Member
    edited November 2017

Cheap web hosting will cost you more.

Cheap is dangerous.

It is unreliable.

When there is an outage, there will be no one to answer your questions.
    There will be no rescue.

Your question should be a web hosting service that costs less but reliable. A web hosting service that is futuristic with great 24/7 support.

Which has all the tools that you need to make your website fast.
    There is one web hosting service that I could recommend and it is nonother than Cloudways. *)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

SaudRazzak said: There is one web hosting service that I could recommend and it is nonother than Cloudways.

*) Says the Cloudways employee (registered with official eMail address). Banned for spamming.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2017

@SaudRazzak said:
    Cheap is dangerous.

Please double-check the url of the forum you posted this on. We live dangerously to save a penny.

• Can anyone provide a Test IP or Download ?

• yeah, I got 9 emails from them> @MasonR said:

it took ~10-15min, though it seems most of that time was spent by my bank to confirm payment to the transaction site (that took way more than usual)

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @teamacc said:
    Please double-check the url of the forum you posted this on. We live dangerously to save a penny.

You can use a rubber twice if you let it dry out for a few days, then turn it inside out.

• @WSS said:

@teamacc said:

You can use a rubber twice if you let it dry out for a few days, then turn it inside out.

Wow.
    And I thought you never have dates.

• @southy said:

@WSS said:

@teamacc said:

Wow.

If it ends in sex, then it's a date.

• @WSS said:

@southy said:

@WSS said:

@teamacc said:

Wow.

If it ends in sex, then it's a date.

Not everything that costs 7 USD ends in sex.
    At least for normal people, that is.

• @southy said:

This isn't WHT, kid. Best watch yourself.

• @WSS said:

@southy said:

Nice girl. How did it end?

• She shot you.

• @WSS said:
    She shot you.

So you let her go? But why?!
    @WSS, you won’t get far in dating if you toss them all out of bed!
    I mean, be nicer or you‘ll end up in such a dire need to get laid as @Bsdguy (judging from temper).

• It was purely physical.

• Damm it, i had to order one :). Thanks.

• @WSS said:
    It was purely physical.

Yeah, I figured.
    Honestly, if you really want to win over a "number one" like her for good, then you need to invest way more than 7 USD.

• Pay attention to well hidden limits that cause parameter changes or server lockdown. Each service has a monthly transfer limit of 100, 200 or 300 gigabytes, after exceeding the transfer limit is limited to 10Mbps. In addition, there is a limit on the amount of data read and saved within 24 hours and is 250, 500 and 750GB respectively, after which the service is blocked for one month.

The company has an average opinion on the Polish market, which can be confirmed on many hosting forums in Poland (except for webhostingtalk.pl which is owned by the nazwa.pl related company from few months and strongly promoted there).

This opinion is due primarily to low-price marketing in the first year, and usually gigantic prices in subsequent years, and sometimes also to the modest quality of the services provided.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @theqkash said:
    Pay attention to well hidden limits that cause parameter changes or server lockdown. Each service has a monthly transfer limit of 100, 200 or 300 gigabytes, after exceeding the transfer limit is limited to 10Mbps. In addition, there is a limit on the amount of data read and saved within 24 hours and is 250, 500 and 750GB respectively, after which the service is blocked for one month.

I guess I won't using this for ISOs

• @vish said:

@theqkash said:
    Pay attention to well hidden limits that cause parameter changes or server lockdown. Each service has a monthly transfer limit of 100, 200 or 300 gigabytes, after exceeding the transfer limit is limited to 10Mbps. In addition, there is a limit on the amount of data read and saved within 24 hours and is 250, 500 and 750GB respectively, after which the service is blocked for one month.

Not a monthly transfer but maximum transfer in 24 hours!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @southy said:
    @WSS, you won’t get far in dating if you toss them all out of bed!
    I mean, be nicer or you‘ll end up in such a dire need to get laid as @Bsdguy (judging from temper).

Do yourself a favour and stay away from judgements, particularly wrt. to things you know nothing about.
    FYI: I have 2 sheep and a not at all ugly psychiatrist at my disposal.

• I paid for 1 about 3 hours ago. But I didn't get any conformation mail and server details.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

brilliance said: But I didn't get any conformation mail and server details

Double check your spam folder. All the first automated replies from "[email protected]" went there. You should be able to see if your server is up and running in the "Panel Klienta" and also you should be able to get an idea of the payment status. Also, as some people have noticed in this thread, they seem to activate them manually sometimes and it's Sunday morning in Poland.

• @mfs said:

brilliance said: But I didn't get any conformation mail and server details

Double check your spam folder. All the first automated replies from "[email protected]" went there. You should be able to see if your server is up and running in the "Panel Klienta" and also you should be able to get an idea of the payment status. Also, as some people have noticed in this thread, they seem to activate them manually sometimes and it's Sunday morning in Poland.

I got total 4 emails from them(not in spamfolder). But none of them include server details. Last email which I got from them is an invoice attachement(Pdf)