Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Direct Sponsors/Advertisers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Direct Sponsors/Advertisers

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

Hello, I currently have ad spots available on my site, and my blog. I have a header ad banner available, and a footer one also. If you are interested, please PM me, monthly PayPal payments would be appreciated. My blog is mostly going to be about technology and anything I feel like rambling about. http://jeffreywiggin.com http://jeffreywiggin.com/blog.

Comments

• @Jack What does owning a host have anything to do with this? I think we are pretty aware of this already that it does not have much traffic, yet, but it will. Why can't I make profit from two separate projects?

• @Jack Doesn't mean there won't be traffic.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Get traffic first, then ask to get paid for ad space.

• Sorry dude, you're not John Gruber, I don't think anyone is going to bite..

• @Infinity Makes sense

• @manacit Haha, nice one!

• My blog is currently going under construction and will be going through multiple changes within the coming weeks and will not be finalized for some time.

I would have suggested temporarily sticking some Amazon affiliate ads on it until you build up enough traffic that advertisers will be interested in placing ads on your site, but Amazon doesn't accept sites that are under construction

Since the Amazon affiliates idea won't work, here's my new suggestion: finish your f***ing site before starting threads offering advertising space. :)

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited August 2013

@DomainBop That is always an idea. Haha. I'll just throw Adsense on it until then.

• c0yc0y Member

@Jeffrey said:
    DomainBop That is always an idea. Haha. I'll just throw Adsense on it until then.

They reject under construction sites too...

• @Frost I already have an adsense account?

• c0yc0y Member

@Jeffrey said:
    Frost I already have an adsense account?

They will not pay you out until you get some decent traffic though. And the only one to say how much traffic you get are their graphs.

• @Frost That is true. I already know this as I used to run an older blog, http://jeffthecomputergeek.com, which is no longer registered. I profited about $2,000 from it from direct sponsors and Adsense ads.

• How much is the ad space on your site

• I'll give you $3GYD per month.

• @DomainBop said:
    Since the Amazon affiliates idea won't work, here's my new suggestion: finish your f***ing site before starting threads offering advertising space. :)

Someone's not been fed properly today.... ANGRY

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited August 2013

@Jack said:
    Why should you make profit from a blog that currently has no traffic? there's no value on it currently.

I think maybe he needs some money for scoring some drugs, which he used to do in the past :-)

This guy is funny though, a few weeks ago he was trying to get Photoshop work on here, then admitted that he couldn't do it and his skills were crap anyway. Now this!

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @asterisk14 Lol, pretty funny isn't it? You know, I'm pretty funny. :)

• @Jeffrey I've got a fairly new blog site that gets very little traffic as well. I signed up with namecheap and Crissic affiliate programs. That way they don't have any disappointments with you not reaching advertising goals and you might get a few bucks in your pocket. Everyone wins.

• @Jeffrey said:
    asterisk14 Lol, pretty funny isn't it? You know, I'm pretty funny. :)

Yes, you are. I've left you a message! :-)

• @badpatrick Thanks for the suggestion

• @asterisk14 Lol you got me there!

• Sounds silly of you to ask for ads on a blog that's not even been written yet. Also I fail to see the value of ad spots on a personal blog.

• Can I buy pot from you?

Thanked by 1serverian
  • @MrObvious How much?

• ztecztec Member
    edited August 2013

This would be a good idea if this was the only blog on the web. This holds no (real) value under 25000 uniques (first world) a day.

• @ztec Yeah, I see where you're going there with this.

• @sonwebhost @rajprakash Shoot me over a PM

• MatiMati Member
    edited August 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    sonwebhost rajprakash Shoot me over a PM

u might have missed a joke...

$3GYD

• @Mati Oh, I understood it, lol!

This discussion has been closed.