Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

[Auction] Some domain names

[Auction] Some domain names

Starting bid: $7

Minimum increment: $1

Bin price : $40 each

Auction Ends: Tu November 14 , 2017 , UTC 11:59 PM , (lowendtalk time)

Payment method: PayPal And BTC.

Domain will be push to the auction winner's Name.com or NameCheap.com account.

Comments

  • WSSWSS Member

    $10 on #2.

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

  • @WSS said: $10 on #2.

    Thx to start

  • $11 on #2

  • Next bid please

  • @WSS said: $10 on #2.

    You have any plans to relocate you want to share with us?

  • WSSWSS Member

    @southy said:

    @WSS said: $10 on #2.

    You have any plans to relocate you want to share with us?

    I collect bad domains.

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

  • 2 days left

  • Next bid please

  • WSSWSS Member

    eInsurance is a registered trademark, and you WILL BE SUED. DoobinHost wanted to post, but didn't remember to not spend their money on another hit.

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider
    edited November 14

    7usd on #1

    FiberFy - High-End Dedicated Servers in Dallas, TX, delivered in less than an hour - Black Friday promotions started!

    European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

  • ChadChad Member

    @WSS said:

    @southy said:

    @WSS said: $10 on #2.

    You have any plans to relocate you want to share with us?

    I collect bad domains.

    What about tn.tn? I know a guy going to sell this domain with $60. Is it worthy of $60?

  • WSSWSS Member

    @Chad said:

    @WSS said:

    @southy said:

    @WSS said: $10 on #2.

    You have any plans to relocate you want to share with us?

    I collect bad domains.

    What about tn.tn? I know a guy going to sell this domain with $60. Is it worthy of $60?

    Sounds like a 90s USENET reader. So, maybe.

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

  • WSSWSS Member

    @thenet says that @Rolter hasn't paid. I don't need it, but I'll take it- since it has been offered to me. I figured I'd publicly shame them, however.. @jarland what happens to deadbeats?

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

  • I am sorry for not responding earlier , @thenet - let me know if @WSS has still not taken it .

  • WSSWSS Member

    I have not paid for it.

    I remember children eating lots of pigeons.

Sign In or Register to comment.