Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REQUEST: LEBs for worldwide VPNs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REQUEST: LEBs for worldwide VPNs

ju1ceju1ce Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

Looking for 3-5 different low-end boxes for VPNs

Specs:
128-256 MB RAM
1-2 vCPU core
5 GB+ storage
300+ GB data transfer
IPv4 or NAT
<$10/yr each

Desired locations:
NY
LA
GB
DE
NL
FR
RU
CN

Comments

• ju1ceju1ce Member
    edited November 2017

Thanks @WSS. They're top on my list. Especially with the 3 for 2 deal! Also considering Virmach, Vultr, RamNode, etc. Looking for RU and CN which are harder to find.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

China for $10 /yr? that's gonna be impossible.

Realistically that isn't going to happen. Even in HK, SG or JP, where bandwidth is among the cheapest in Asia, 1Mbit will cost you much more than $1 /month, and your 300GB data transfer is about 1Mbit. For Asia, best you can expect is NAT for maybe $24 - $36 /yr, and that will not have any decent BW to China.

I don't think it would be possible to have it INSIDE China at these prices.

RU should be possible.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

ju1ce said: Looking for RU

I'd suggest https://skyhost.ru/services/vps

• @randvegeta said:
    China for $10 /yr? that's gonna be impossible.

Realistically that isn't going to happen. Even in HK, SG or JP, where bandwidth is among the cheapest in Asia, 1Mbit will cost you much more than $1 /month, and your 300GB data transfer is about 1Mbit. For Asia, best you can expect is NAT for maybe $24 - $36 /yr, and that will not have any decent BW to China.

I don't think it would be possible to have it INSIDE China at these prices.

RU should be possible.

No idea China was so expensive! I'm looking for cheap and along the major carrier routes. Any other suggestions?

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@ju1ce If your still looking for LA we have some OpenVZ vps plans within your range with dedicated IP address.

• @rickey318 said:
    @ju1ce If your still looking for LA we have some OpenVZ vps plans within your range with dedicated IP address.

+1 for @rickey318 !!! Didn't know you were still around mate :) Got my very first LET vps from you haha :P

Thanked by 1rickey318
  • rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:

@rickey318 said:

+1 for @rickey318 !!! Didn't know you were still around mate :) Got my very first LET vps from you haha :P

Hello @Ympker , Nawl we are still around and about. Thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

I can do it at Buffalo, NY for 10 EUR/yearly (can edit price to $10). PM if you want it.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

we can do in LA for 10USD/year