Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have found some domains which has google apps account at the past
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do i find the admin account of the same domain associated with google apps

Comments

• setup a cach-all and request password reset?

• cach-all?> @magneto664 said:

setup a cach-all and request password reset?

• catch all.

• but google isnt giving me admin email and password after verifying CNAME for the domain

• @esstek said:
    but google isnt giving me admin email and password after verifying CNAME for the domain

If you cant recall your g suite admin userid / password, its as good as losing them. Also, google doesn't just give you admin email and password even you owned the domain ownership (via CNAME verification), please go through the knowledge form and have fun fiddling.

Thanked by 1AppDev
  • the knowledge form is pathetic bro

• go through it, or risk losing your g suite. its as simple as that, also, you said you have found some domains which has google apps account, you even have 2000 users to sell in another thread.. but yet you go message around asking if anyone has g suite and you want to purchase? do you have split character or something?

• See i only have one 2000 user account left with me which i want to sell because here in india no one is buying it.
    Now i have requirement of 50 user accounts and i dont have any left with me thats y i am messaging you guys for the same

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

esstek said: See i only have one 2000 user account left with me which i want to sell

Yeah, we know.

Other than Google Apps account buying/selling, what else would you like to discuss on LET?

Thanked by 1al3xt
  • I'm not 100% sure but I recall reading somewhere that you can't reactivate Gapps on a domain that used to have it.

• @esstek said:
    the knowledge form is pathetic bro

That is really good form. Only the owner can recover his admin ID and password after providing details of the account and not anyone else.

• I've tried in the past to recover the admin password for a gapps domain using the CNAME record method but if I properly recall I got asked for registration date, number of users in the domain and other data I don't have. If you want to try yourself, the official reset instructions are here https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Saragoldfarb said: I'm not 100% sure but I recall reading somewhere that you can't reactivate Gapps on a domain that used to have it.

Sure you can...you just can't do it for free.

• @raindog308 said:

Saragoldfarb said: I'm not 100% sure but I recall reading somewhere that you can't reactivate Gapps on a domain that used to have it.

That's what I ment. Should've been more accurate in my wording :)

• I had a few domains that had legacy gapps many years ago, I tried to "reactivate" them few months ago and was impossible, Google expired the service and is not possible to start it again (not for free at least)

• I received an email from google concerning a gapps dormancy if I don't log in within 30 days it would be permanently deleted. They do actively disable legacy gapps and i don't think it's possible to reactivate it when it is deleted for dormacy.

• @raindog308 said:

do you know paid service that can help us to reactivate Gapps, i have some of domain with Gapps legacy but i cant access the admin eventhough im trying to verify the domain with CNAME

• @gonk88 said:

@raindog308 said:

do you know paid service that can help us to reactivate Gapps, i have some of domain with Gapps legacy but i cant access the admin eventhough im trying to verify the domain with CNAME

No. you don't understand. He is saying you can activate gapps by paying. It's activation of a new account.

• gonk88gonk88 Member
    edited November 2017

@needavps said:

No. you don't understand. He is saying you can activate gapps by paying. It's activation of a new account.

haha,,i understand now,,so @raindog308 mean that i can use it with newest paid G suite right?
    thank you for your information @needavps

• hello i want gapps domain

• Holy necro batman

Thanked by 2FAT32 eol
  • @sumit0101 said:
    hello i want gapps domain

There you go little fella.
    You like another one?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Holy necromancer mama mia.

• eoleol Member

@sumit0101 said:
    hello i want gapps domain

Necro post reported to local graveyard.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

User warned

/thread

Thanked by 1eol
  • @FAT32 said:
    User warned

/thread

You’ll get bored of closing necro’ed threads eventually :-)

Thanked by 2FAT32 eol
This discussion has been closed.