Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contraweb.net down two days. How do I access a domain?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contraweb.net down two days. How do I access a domain?

At Contraweb.net, there was instability for several months. The tickets were answered two weeks later. I felt it was a problem. Today I tried to connect to contraweb.net to transfer my domain name to another company. But the contraweb.net address is down for hours. What can I do if Contraweb.net does not come back? How can I recover my domain name? Thanks. (Contraweb.net was working with the AXC Domain Registry company.)

https://check-host.net/check-http?host=Contraweb.net

isup.me/contraweb.net

Comments

• You can ask for transfer code the enom by sending them your scanned id.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited November 2017

Versio.nl / Versio.eu

Try to reach out to them directly, they are the people behind the white label AXC brand.

• @RickBakkr said:
    Versio.nl / Versio.eu

Try to reach out to them directly, they are the people behind the white label AXC brand.

No. Versio said there was no such thing. Is not the registrar company RealTimeRegister BV? Will Contraweb ever come back? :(

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2017

Contraweb does not have a very good reputation on LET if I remember correctly.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@ansiklopedi said:

@RickBakkr said:
    Versio.nl / Versio.eu

No. Versio said there was no such thing. Is not the registrar company RealTimeRegister BV? Will Contraweb ever come back? :(

Why not share your domain name, so we can help you tind the right party?

• @RickBakkr said:

@ansiklopedi said:

@RickBakkr said:
    Versio.nl / Versio.eu

Why not share your domain name, so we can help you tind the right party?

I'm a bit prejudiced to Contraweb. I communicated with them via e-mail. Contraweb is down closing. I do not know the reason for the closing of the company. He gave me the code to transfer my domain name to me. I thank them. Those who encounter this situation like me can communicate with the following e-mail address:

info[at]contraweb.net or support[at]contraweb.net

• hi please, I am being affected, my dedicated today stopped working and I have not taken my backup, please someone who can help me.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

MrRob said: my dedicated today stopped working and I have not taken my backup

You either like to live dangerously or it wasn't too important stuff hopefully. Their main site has been offline for quite a while. You may only hope that they're still reading their e-mails, other than that I don't think @ContraWeb is still hanging around here.

• ansiklopediansiklopedi Member
    edited November 2017

@MrRob said:
    hi please, I am being affected, my dedicated today stopped working and I have not taken my backup, please someone who can help me.

info[at]contraweb.net or support[at]contraweb.net

• Brian(owner of contraweb) either didnt pay @Joeri 's colocation or he's making a exit scam.