Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoot me all cPanel reseller you have used
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shoot me all cPanel reseller you have used

HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
edited November 2017 in Requests

Hi everyone !

Currently looking for new cpanel reseller plans ( I have one with BuyShared, mspnick, and plan to get a RAMNODE one ), if you have had any experiences previously with any cpanel reseller <10/mo please share it here and your experience !

Requirements :
Any location !
Prefer plans < $10 mo
No billling panel as I have my own !

Reason Im making this thread is so I know which hosts too look out for during BlackFriday !
Thanks everyone !

Comments

• Scala Hosting has reseller plans in the states and Europe, and they currently have a coupon code listed too.

• I'm quite curious on new cpanel reseller plans. Buyshared is great, when will you get the RAMNODE one?

• WHTWHT Member
    edited November 2017

$10/year or $10/month

Ok got it.

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@CasualCanvas said:
    I'm quite curious on new cpanel reseller plans. Buyshared is great, when will you get the RAMNODE one?under 10/mo sorry xD

Ill get a ramnode one if they have a blackfriday deal, prolly sign up a year if good discount

@WHT i meant $10/mo or under

• Can you even buy cpanel without whmcs?

• @sarah said:
    Can you even buy cpanel without whmcs?

Yes you can.

but op is not buying cPanel licence. He/She is looking for reseller account on cPanel server.