Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Shared Hosting] cPanel + SSL Good Yearly deals.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Shared Hosting] cPanel + SSL Good Yearly deals.

ztecztec Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

Hello,

I'm building a list of shared hosting providers yearly deals which I can share with my employees and other people I work with.

Please post your offer if your company is over 2 years in business and your offer includes:

Price under $15 / year.

• cPanel
  • Softaculous or any other auto-installer
  • Backups (within softaculous is fine)
  • Free SSL
  • Is in or close to The Netherlands.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• @Francisco has Luxembourg

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Your UK deal seems to qualify.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2017

@ztec said:
    Your UK deal seems to qualify.

Sure, I was just under the assumption you wanted a closer EU country.
    There are some promotional codes available in my past threads.

• If you wait for a bit (couple weeks) I will be launching a vestacp/ispconfig powered shared hosting for long-term testing purposes and would require some testers which get a year for free (or the duration of service if longer). No paid option will be available for those plans as it's all still testing phase. If you need smth rocksolid Id suggest to go elsewhere though as the testing phase obviously might include some hick ups along the line.

Thanked by 1ztec
  • @Ympker said:
    If you wait for a bit (couple weeks) I will be launching a vestacp/ispconfig powered shared hosting for long-term testing purposes and would require some testers which get a year for free (or the duration of service if longer). No paid option will be available for those plans as it's all still testing phase. If you need smth rocksolid Id suggest to go elsewhere though as the testing phase obviously might include some hick ups along the line.

Thank you, for now I'm looking for something I can rely on right away though.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ztec said:

@Ympker said:
    If you wait for a bit (couple weeks) I will be launching a vestacp/ispconfig powered shared hosting for long-term testing purposes and would require some testers which get a year for free (or the duration of service if longer). No paid option will be available for those plans as it's all still testing phase. If you need smth rocksolid Id suggest to go elsewhere though as the testing phase obviously might include some hick ups along the line.

Thank you, for now I'm looking for something I can rely on right away though.

BuyShared may be smth then. If you are from Germany I can give you a cPanel deal, too :)

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • I'm in The Netherlands. German locations are welcome too, but it's only if I'm from Germany too?

• 3 years for 34,20 € at tighthost.com . You may check my signature link to support me.

• @ztec said:
    I'm in The Netherlands. German locations are welcome too, but it's only if I'm from Germany too?

Yeah, unfortunately :/ Due to the extra effort with taxes I have to go through when dealing with international customers (registering at MOSS, or every country I cater to) it's not worth the extra effort for me as a student. Im sticking to my local clients right now^^

• @Ympker said:

@ztec said:
    I'm in The Netherlands. German locations are welcome too, but it's only if I'm from Germany too?

Yeah, unfortunately :/ Due to the extra effort with taxes I have to go through when dealing with international customers (registering at MOSS, or every country I cater to) it's not worth the extra effort for me as a student. Im sticking to my local clients right now^^

We both live within the EU, shouldn't be too hard doing business? I have a VAT number and you can assume everybody who will use this list will have one.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @WHT said:
    3 years for 34,20 € at tighthost.com . You may check my signature link to support me.

Do you have any experience with them?

"Unlimited Badwidth" + different colors of orange makes me feel they don't really pay attention to their website.

• @ztec said:

@WHT said:
    3 years for 34,20 € at tighthost.com . You may check my signature link to support me.

Do you have any experience with them?

"Unlimited Badwidth" + different colors of orange makes me feel they don't really pay attention to their website.

Yes am for 30 days with their reseller package and works good for me.

• @ztec said:

@Ympker said:

@ztec said:

We both live within the EU, shouldn't be too hard doing business? I have a VAT number and you can assume everybody who will use this list will have one.

As per my understanding (feel free to correct me if Im wrong) Id still need to register for MOSS or the Tax office in NL to do business with you. This is yet another (tax) papers at the end of the year I have to deal with. Right now Im quite happy with not having to charge any tax on my sales and keeping it to an "expenses minus income"-report every year. I do have Uni and a 12h/week job on the side so things do add up. Most of my Services with local clients are either fully managed for the non-techy guys or completly unmanaged for everyone else. Which..works out well so far. I may read into MOSS if I find the time and check once more if it's worth it for the sake of EU market (as it seems to integrate woth Elster Online which I use) but havent had time for that yet.

• I don't think you need to do that as long as your business is registered within the EU. But we're straying off-topic.

I need more offers!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ztec said:
    I don't think you need to do that as long as your business is registered within the EU. But we're straying off-topic.

I need more offers!

I do unfortunately :/
    https://www.strato.de/webshop/umsatzsteuer/

But nvm waiting for more.offers :P

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

If you want a cPanel hoster in The Netherlands, which is also a registered Dutch company: https://www.neostrada.nl
    Their cheapest plan is €12 a year. No idea whether it matches the rest of your requirements..

Thanked by 1ztec
  • @RickBakkr said:
    If you want a cPanel hoster in The Netherlands, which is also a registered Dutch company: https://www.neostrada.nl
    Their cheapest plan is €12 a year. No idea whether it matches the rest of your requirements..

Thanks, added.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

I have been using 1pwh.uk for years. They are reliable, their support is quite fast and friendly. You can check ping & speed here. BTW they used to offer recurring 60% off on BF & CM.

As for NL shared, check @mikho offers.

Thanked by 2ztec mikho
  • @bersy said:
    I has been using 1pwh.uk for years. They are reliable, their support is quite fast and friendly. You can check ping & speed here. BTW they used to offer recurring 60% off on BF & CM.

Yes, they qualify. Thank you!

• ztecztec Member
    edited November 2017

@bersy said:

Nice, they qualify.

In case anybody is looking for a link to that offer: https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1

Thanked by 1mikho
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

ztec said: In case anybody is looking for a link to that offer: https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1

Well, I actually meant this one ;) https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/125621/shared-hosting-in-phoenix-usa-or-amsterdam-nl-3-year I'm not aware of free SSL nor backups availability though.

• To me those order links link to https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1

Where do they redirect you to?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@bersy said:

@ztec said:

In case anybody is looking for a link to that offer: https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1

Thanks for the mention. I also do special deals.
    Tell me what you want/need and I’ll give you an amount back. Then we haggle for awhile and we settle somewhere and both are happy.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

Yes, that's right. The point is I prefer to give an internal, LET link instead of direct one you know.

• @mikho said:

@bersy said:

@ztec said:

Tell me what you want/need and I’ll give you an amount back. Then we haggle for awhile and we settle somewhere and both are happy.

Your $3,- deal in Netherlands is amazing.
    Do you have any other EU locations?]

@bersy said:

Yes, that's right. The point is I prefer to give an internal, LET link instead of direct one you know.

Ah, makes sense.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@ztec said:

@mikho said:

@bersy said:

@ztec said:

Your $3,- deal in Netherlands is amazing.
    Do you have any other EU locations?]

Not at the moment, with a slow steady growth I can’t expand as rapidly as one could want.

Do you have a preffered location? I am considering my next location, cant say when it will happen but it’s nice to know what potential customers are looking for.

• @mikho Can I configure (and use) *external access to MySQL with yours Shared Hosting? I know DirectAdmin allows it and you can set grants for user@IP, but no idea if cpanel has that (as default, you need to enable that?)

• @JabJab if you're looking to use his hosting as a SQL host for a cut-rate price, I'll cut you so bad you wish I no cut you.

• @WSS said:
    @JabJab if you're looking to use his hosting as a SQL host for a cut-rate price, I'll cut you so bad you wish I no cut you.

Nah. I just sometimes need a micro database for storing my random personal projects and most of the times I end up with python script scraping some data and I prefer storing it into MySQL rather than flat file :-P.

• So do it locally? Remote resources with locking is really detrimental to hosting.