Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URPad.net $12/year VPS's are back! - Multiple Locations - Blazing Speed!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URPad.net $12/year VPS's are back! - Multiple Locations - Blazing Speed!

ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

URPad.net - Setting the new standard for VPS!

URPad.net is proud to announce its latest offer. With new servers provisioned in Houston and LA being upgraded to offer more servers with better specs, we want to show customers we have great products. The all new servers are Dual Hex-Core 2620's with 128GB Ram and Drives in a hardware Raid 10. All of these are then piped together with a blazing 1Gbps. New limits are set on how many VPS can be on one node ensures that each and every single customer gets a blazing fast VPS. These new servers are currently only up in Houston, as LA is being upgraded. However all locations are the same price!

Starting at ONLY $12/Year

SEE BELOW!

Basic:
30GB Disk Space @ Raid 10

150GB Monthly Bandwidth @ 100Mbps on a 1Gbps Main

256 MB Dedicated Ram

512 MB Burst Ram

$12 a year

Promo Code: BlazingLET12

https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=59

Standard:
60GB Disk Space @ Raid 10

500GB Monthly Bandwidth @ 100Mbps on a 1Gbps Main

512 MB Dedicated Ram

1024 MB Burst Ram

$24 a year

Promo Code: BlazingLET24

https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=60

Advanced:
100GB Disk Space @ Raid 10

1000GB Monthly Bandwidth @ 100Mbps on a 1Gbps Main

1024 MB Dedicated Ram

2048 MB Burst Ram

$48 a year

Promo Code: BlazingLET48

https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=61

Don't wait, get yours today! These are brand new servers!!!

Comments

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited August 2013

Didn't your old offers have more bandwidth @$12/yr?

Finally decent prices coming into the UK!

• @Jack said:
    Lol what, thought you sold up

I was recently asked by RLT to be the Director of Customer Relations for their brands and accepted.

Thanked by 1RLT_RandalB
  • Do we get a pocket lamp?

Thanked by 3serverian Inglar Pats
  • I like that is that even possible thing :) Nice offer!

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited August 2013

@ChrisMiller Take care of your Existing Clients first, I hope.

• loyal fans,I love urpad forever.

Thanked by 1RLT_RandalB
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2013

@chris_Miller - Nice to see you back at URPad, and even nicer to actually see some of the offers URPad is best known for.

• @Spencer said:
    Do we get a pocket lamp?

I am not quite sure if that deal is still going on since I sold. If you are a client could you open a ticket?

@GHSJade said:
    I like that is that even possible thing :) Nice offer!

Thanks! If you have any questions let us know. :)

@MorningIris said:
    ChrisMiller Take care of your Existing Clients first, I hope.

We are doing so we are currently in the process of upgrading our old servers to new Dual Hex-Core 2620's with 128GB Ram and Drives in a hardware Raid 10.

@zxsdw said:
    loyal fans,I love urpad forever.

Thanks!

@W1V_Lee said:
    chris_Miller - Nice to see you back at URPad, and even nicer to actually see some of the offers URPad is best known for.

I am glad to be back! The webhosting industry is like drug, it just draws you back in.

• ATHKATHK Member

@ChrisMiller glad to see Urpad back in the game!

• @ChrisMiller are you willing to upgrade to same spec for current $12/yr customer?

• @ATHK said:

ChrisMiller glad to see Urpad back in the game!

+1

@MorningIris said:
    ChrisMiller are you willing to upgrade to same spec for current $12/yr customer?

I am sure we can work something out, could you please open a ticket and PM me the ticket #?

• @MorningIris said:
    ChrisMiller PMed..

Thanks!

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2013

Wow, those $12/year containers at root.lu are really nice. Would get one but I don't really need it :P

• @Chris Miller
    What is the relation between URPad and K-disk?

• My urpad vps is still doing well. I forgot how many months since I bought it.

$ uptime
    11:51:49 up 79 days, 11:28, 1 user, load average: 0.09, 0.09, 0.02

• @Nyr said:
    Wow, those $12/year containers at root.lu are really nice. Would get one but I don't really need it :P

There's always a need for another VPS!

@DragonDF said:
    Chris Miller
    What is the relation between URPad and K-disk?

K-disk is owned by RLT who owns URPad, I seen your post about the issues you had. Was everything resolved?

@jcaleb said:
    My urpad vps is still doing well. I forgot how many months since I bought it.

$ uptime
    11:51:49 up 79 days, 11:28, 1 user, load average: 0.09, 0.09, 0.02

Good to hear! :)

• EvoEvo Member

This $12/year deal is very nice, until they suspend you without even a notification, and also delete your client area account (my VPS is still suspended to that moment, as well as my client area account) when you have months of service left:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10719/urpad-net-horrible-user-experience

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

From the ToS:

User may not:
    *Exceed 1,500 connections to their VPS;

Ugh.

Also, I don't have anything against suspending a container if is trashing the resources, but not notifying the client doesn't sound correct to me.

• Will any of the other UK/EU LEB providers be able to match the offers here from UrPad?

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited August 2013

@ChrisMiller Are you playing games with me now?

• @Nyr said:
    From the ToS:

Also, I don't have anything against suspending a container if is trashing the resources, but not notifying the client doesn't sound correct to me.

Rarely are a clients not notified about suspensions. What I believe happened in Evo's case is that one of the techs suspended it through command line and didn't properly update it through the billing system so the customer wasn't notified.

@MorningIris said:
    ChrisMiller Are you playing games with me now?

This was resolved via support ticket. When I moved your service over and upgraded it generated an invoice and took out your account credit automatically and I didn't notice until you raised the issue with us.

• @Chris Miller said:
    K-disk is owned by RLT who owns URPad, I seen your post about the issues you had. Was everything resolved?

At least the server is not down at this moment.
    I haven't had good experience with K-disk. Specially about SPAM. I receive A LOT of them and my Cpanel's SpamAssassin has not worked fine as it worked in another server.
    To say you the truth: what can I say about a company that you pay 2x for the same service and your server is SUSPENDED? Why not send at least one email with the info: PAY NOW OR WE WILL SUSPEND YOUR SERVER IN 3 DAYS.
    In this case, the client has a time to say: hey, I have already paid.
    In DreamHost I could stay a lot of time without pay and I have never had any problem. Sure I paid in the correct day. What I mean is: when I forgot, I had NO problem.

The guy offered me 1 free month.
    hahahahahah
    I need to laugh.
    Can you have idea about SOME domains of your clients suspended and you received one reply after 10h later? I'd like to pay 5 months for you have the same experience and listen and read what your costumers say about you.

By the way, Tks for your reply. It is good to know who is who here.

:)

• If i buy one of these, can i transfer the resources and ip address to my existing server with you guys?

Its funny how you sell $12/year and $30/year vps's but charge $2/mth (24/year) for additional IP. I know ~$1.50 is the usual charge but how does this work?

Also, im quite disappointing at not even able to get any IPv6's on my existing vps, with the only reason given was "data center cannot allocate ipv6 to you at this stage" and nothing else. Requests for a possible refund for the remainder of the yearly plan for this reason was never responded to either.

Not impressed.

• @decay said:
    If i buy one of these, can i transfer the resources and ip address to my existing server with you guys?

Yes you may.

Its funny how you sell $12/year and $30/year vps's but charge $2/mth (24/year) for additional IP. I know ~$1.50 is the usual charge but how does this work?

Additional Ip's count as an additional service not included with this deal.

Also, im quite disappointing at not even able to get any IPv6's on my existing vps, with the only reason given was "data center cannot allocate ipv6 to you at this stage" and nothing else. Requests for a possible refund for the remainder of the yearly plan for this reason was never responded to either.

Not impressed.

IPv6 will be released soon, we should have it in our Houston Location within the next month. You will be notified once it is available.

• For Luxembourg:

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31240 @ 3.30GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 3292.728 MHz Total amount of ram : 512 MB Total amount of swap : 0 MB System uptime : 9:57, Download speed : (11.1MB/s) I/O speed : 51.6MB/s

Well, the IO amount is really amazing!