Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stay away from cloudflexy(rackhost.co,dedicenter.com), a dishonest hosting provider - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

stay away from cloudflexy(rackhost.co,dedicenter.com), a dishonest hosting provider

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Seems like quite a bit of speculation in this thread. If someone owes you money and isn't paying, and it's that important to you, you should talk to your lawyer to review your options.

Thanked by 2EveNeko ricardo
  • @jarland said:
    Seems like quite a bit of speculation in this thread. If someone owes you money and isn't paying, and it's that important to you, you should talk to your lawyer to review your options.

providers are allowed to lie?

• @corbpie said:

@jarland said:

no they aren't and most people here aren't even arguing that the provider in question here is a fool or would bother if he gets banned or not or whatever.

yet, those same people mostly aren't fans of aggressive affiliate marketing and don't feel sorry if someone who recommended the same shady, foolish provider to others in the first place, now takes a nosedive with that. especially after trying to stir the pot in foreign places against the provider he once recommended and even drives his friends here to push in that matter.

so he better had done some homework and real checking of what he want's to recommend before driving trustless people over there. but that simply isn't his business model, so he obviously can't expect much compassion either

AnthonySmith said: TL;DR they are both ridiculous and probably deserve each other.

Thanked by 1jar

@corbpie said:

@jarland said:

Sure. Everyone is allowed to lie.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jarland said: Sure. Everyone is allowed to lie.

brexit

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

People can and will lie. For me, I don't believe whatever the hell original posters claim in their first post 10 out of 10 times.

• update......

• No credit

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • Why is no one getting banned?

• Putting my $0.02 in here, @gongyi hasn't brought any malicious customers in from my experience. I have had "affiliates" that had a very high chargeback rate - they were banned from the program as they should be. @gongyi has a clean track record when it comes to that, scanning through the referrals list now there isn't a single customer account marked for chargebacks.

Regardless of that, if a host promises "payout in 24 hours" then they should keep their word. If they need a longer period to complete the payout, then just set a timeframe for it and stick to it. Not very difficult. Beating around the bush just ruins any future exposure from one of your traffic sources.

Thanked by 2gongyi WSS
  • @scaveney said:
    Putting my $0.02 in here, @gongyi hasn't brought any malicious customers in from my experience. I have had "affiliates" that had a very high chargeback rate - they were banned from the program as they should be. @gongyi has a clean track record when it comes to that, scanning through the referrals list now there isn't a single customer account marked for chargebacks.

They changed it, it's now a 30 day period. However even after that, don't think that even happens, they're not in the interest of paying a multi-thousand dollar bill to @gongyi

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

Edmond said: They changed it, it's now a 30 day period. However even after that, don't think that even happens, they're not in the interest of paying a multi-thousand dollar bill to @gongyi

I wish I could call up my vendors and be like "Sorry guys, I can't pay right now, the new Xbox came out! I'll let you know when I budget enough."

Francisco

Thanked by 3Aluminat cociu hostdare
  • What Jarland said.

On a moral level, if the traffic sent is legit, i.e. not a group of people doing systemised charge backs ... I'd be happy to see the provider close their doors and pay their outstanding debt.

Being an affiliate is a business model just as much as being a 'web host', thinking one is more deserving than the other is delusional at best. The LET geek crowd have some strange mutterings on anything that involves making money online

@quick said:
    Why is no one getting banned?

This seems to be a matter best handled by the community right now, to me.

Thanked by 1quick
  • @racksx , come on , any response ?

• @jarland said:

@quick said:
    Why is no one getting banned?

This seems to be a matter best handled by the community right now, to me.

Any plans on what you'll do when drama starts ending?

• @Edmond said:
    Any plans on what you'll do when drama starts ending?

• I have to say, I’m looking forward to the inevitable carnage the next time they post an offer.

Thanked by 3gongyi scaveney Rhys
  • @Nekki said:
    I have to say, I’m looking forward to the inevitable carnage the next time they post an offer.

holidays are coming , i do not think there will be here again !

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Francisco said: Lying is my bet. They blew all the cash they made and have no reserve funds.

For all the hate on Chinese customers, do we have nothing bad to say about Romanian hosts......

This thread has been set to sink. At this point there's nothing new to share, there will be no new revelations in this thread. It's about blackmailing the provider with an LET thread, the continual bumping. Justified or not, I simply no longer see it as beneficial, and actually see it as having the potential to set a bad precedent if I allow it to stay at the top.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

jarland said: This thread has been set to sink. At this point there's nothing new to share, there will be no new revelations in this thread. It's about blackmailing the provider with an LET thread, the continual bumping. Justified or not, I simply no longer see it as beneficial, and actually see it as having the potential to set a bad precedent if I allow it to stay at the top.

I guess we will see the 3rd thread about the same thing in a few weeks then haha.

I think it 'could' be argued that the damage done to the hosts reputation likely outweighs the payments due, by starting this thread the OP obviously had an understanding that he was never going to recover any money and chose not to go legal or through real channels, it would have actually been very simple to hire a debt collector and provide proof of debt.

I guess gongyi should expect his account to be closed by the host without payment, it is not like if a shop refuses to give you cashback on a cashback deal you can go to their shop and smash shit up until they pay you which is effectively what he has done, its what we would like to do :) but it is not the 'right' way to do it.

• they are scam...f*ck

• dyudyu Member
    edited November 2017

They have a $25/year BF/CM offer with 2 cores 4g ram 20g ssd and yet it is still there. I for one did not go for it because of their reputation (dirty tactics).

I think @WSS bought this one though :-)

• @gongyi Wow, you brought him 2241 customers!

That alone can make a provider, you're an excellent product pusher.
    Any perspective provider should want to have you on their team, let alone owing you money.

What happened, did @racksx pay?

Thanked by 1gongyi