Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need LeaseWeb Servers Reviews
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need LeaseWeb Servers Reviews

We are starting business with LeaseWeb with few servers, I was just wondering if any of you could share your personal experience with them. Currently I have only 1 server with them which is working just fine however there was some mistakes done by their engineer while configuring the server (Configured 4Core server instead of 8) as requested

Comments

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

LeaseWeb is a very respected company. Don't worry.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

Leaseweb NL seems to be pretty good generally, Leaseweb SG is absolute garbage.

By 'pretty good' I mean they offer good prices for reasonable hardware (they always super cheap out on raid cards though), they have a good network in NL and they have a pretty good panel so you can self-service.

When it comes to actually needing to deal with anything beyond the basics though, it's 50/50, as you have already experienced, they make a LOT of mistakes, that goes all the way from 1st line, to Gold SLA, management and billing, I just think they don't really care about individual customer with a few servers.

IMO in the Netherlands, you have significantly better options for not much more money. (but definitely not as cheap)

If you bought servers in Singapore... oh dear.

They are an old company and it shows, they have not really adapted to the market in its current form very well but they are not going anywhere I guess.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2017

Evoswitch DC is decent. You may find a bit better deals in that dc. Dediserv.eu has big bandwidth servers in evo.

Be careful, LW will strip your pants and rape you without vaselin if you get over bw quota (due to ddos for example).

• I've used (and currently have) dedicated servers in their WDC01 location and also virtual servers and I have always been really happy with them.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited November 2017

>

If you bought servers in Singapore... oh dear.

It took me 5 tickets over 3 months and still haven’t found out if there’s any DDoS protection on my Singapore VPS. Support is terrible and always gives you a link to an irrelevant article on the knowledgebase

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

if 800x1600 is your embedded size..

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

They are a primarily Dutch company, and as it turns out: everyone in the Netherlands speak English. Doesn't mean the average Joe speaks it well. That's why they feel they don't have to hire any English support staff.

They are overpriced for what they offer. There are way better options available.

• be sure to limit bandwidth

• Thank you for sharing your experience with LeaseWeb, currently am being handled by Brian and he seems very friendly in terms of sales support and promising for after sale support as well. I can just hope for the same.