Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happen to appaton? It's down since 4+ hours!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happen to appaton? It's down since 4+ hours!

khalequzzamankhalequzzaman Member
edited November 2017 in General

Anyone using appaton.com cloud like me? I their website is down since last 4+ hours. Also all of the websites of their network. I'm in tension for the backups.

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

It has never been mentioned on let before so no, no one knows who the hell they are here.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Another one of those "I bought from a shithost nobody has ever heard about, and now come complaining to LET" threads.

Thanked by 2MasonR jvnadr
  • Isn't he the guy who made all of those good shows that ended up tanking? Freaks and Geeks?
    Undeclared?

• khalequzzaman17 said: I'm in tension for the backups.

You forgot to take backups of your stuff at appaton or you used the service to store your backups?

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

appa... who?

• @Shazan said:
    appa... who?

Ton. Appaton. Like Paddington, just completely different.

Thanked by 1Shazan
    https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=appaton.com

Registrant Organization: Appaton

Registrant Street: Pa

Registrant Street: Palo alto

Registrant City: Palo alto

Registrant State/Province: California

Registrant Postal Code: 94020

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.4444444444

Companies that don't have valid information in their records don't inspire confidence.

• I heard of them in another forum, but I didn't used them. They were handing out free web hosting to people. I didn't like it so I didn't bother with it..