Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - [EU/USA] - NOT Buffalo - New York City! - Los Angeles & Amsterdam, NL - UNMETERED Incoming
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - [EU/USA] - NOT Buffalo - New York City! - Los Angeles & Amsterdam, NL - UNMETERED Incoming

PatrickPatrick Member
edited August 2013 in Offers

INIZ is the ultimate destination providing top quality VPS hosting services. At a affordable budget and customers in mind our VPS hosting services is the best solution with complete control and root access.

Iniz happily operates with four locations with more launching soon, we currently have presence in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe) and we cover all 3 parts of United States with enterprise nodes in Los Angeles (West Coast), Chicago (Central), New York City (East Coast).

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Customers Always Right!
http://www.shopperapproved.com/reviews/iniz.com/
http://vpsboard.com/topic/888-iniz-1...5-days-oh-god/
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...7&postcount=20

All plans include
- 5 Day Money Back Guarantee (First order only)
- Enterprise Hardware
- Hardware RAID10 w/ BBU/CacheVault caching
- OpenVZ Virtualisation
- Full root access
- Free & Instant Setup
- 1 Dedicated IPv4
- IPv6 Available On Request - Submit Ticket
- TUN/TAP/PPP Options

- ARIN Member - Direct Allocation from ARIN
- Our own hardware in Los Angeles & NYC

Unbeatable Specials

LE256M
1 vCPU Cores
256MB RAM
256MB vSwap
25GB Disk
250GB Outgoing BW
UNMETERED Incoming BW
$8.53/6mo or $15.11/yr - ORDER NOW
Amsterdam, NL
New York, New York
Los Angeles, CA
$8.53/6mo or $15.11/yr - 10GB SSD - Netherlands -  ORDER NOW

OpenVZ.IO – IO4G
3 vCPU Cores
4096MB RAM
75GB Disk
1TB Outgoing BW
UNMETERED Incoming BW
Coupon: “OPENVZIO“
$6.97/Mo - ORDER NOW
Amsterdam, Netherlands
New York, New York
Los Angeles, CA

Want more RAM and specs? Coupon works on all IO plan! > http://openvz.io

VZ2048-YEARLY
4 vCPU Cores
2048MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
100GB Diskspace
1TB Outgoing BW
UNMETERED Incoming BW
$25/6mo or $46.50/Yr - ORDER NOW
Amsterdam, Netherlands
New York, New York
Los Angeles, CA

NL-SSD-1024
4 vCPU Cores
1024MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
30GB SSD Diskspace
1TB Outgoing BW
UNMETERED Incoming BW
$6.82/Mo - ORDER NOW
Amsterdam, Netherlands.

We are also now doing custom plans, cPanel available for $13 (Submit ticket).
Let us know what you want, your budget and we'll find a way :)

Looking Glass
New York, NY (USA) - http://nyc-us.lg.iniz.com
Los Angeles, CA (USA) - http://la-us.lg.iniz.com
Amsterdam, NL (EU) - http://ams-nl.lg.iniz.com

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@Jack said:
    Do you have anything in CC anymore?

We still have few nodes in Buffalo & Chicago, none of which we can add more VMs to :)

All our new US stuff is fully owned hardware

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I've got a tiddly VPS on the NY node and it's lovely, nice and quick.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • akzakz Member

what dc is ny out of?

• @akz said:
    what dc is ny out of?

Atlantic Metro, 325 Hudson St.

• akzakz Member
    edited August 2013

oh lord the temptation... do you guys have instant rdns in your nyc/nl locations?

• ztecztec Member

can I pay 25 / 6 months with my current plan which has basically the same stats?

• @akz said:
    oh lord the temptation... do you guys have instant rdns in your nyc/nl locations?

rDNS can be done from CP in ALL locations, for IPv6 also.

@ztec said:
    can I pay 25 / 6 months with my current plan which has basically the same stats?

Submit ticket and we can do this :)

• I dont see anything about network speeds. What's the port speed, and container assured speed?

• @joelgm said:
    I dont see anything about network speeds. What's the port speed, and container assured speed?

2 x 1Gbps LACP

All VPSs have shared gbps

• @INIZ said:
    All VPSs have shared gbps

Hopefully you have some system in place to identify network abusers (torrents etc)?

• @joelgm said:
    Hopefully you have some system in place to identify network abusers (torrents etc)?

Of course we do, I think our internal monitoring has been working brilliantly for the past ~11 months

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

• @joelgm said:
    Unfortunately, the Order page states this: The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

As stated:

Want more RAM and specs? Coupon works on all IO plan! > http://openvz.io

VZ2048 is not an OpenVZ.IO Plan.

• Any monthly special for SSD VZ256?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@awson said:
    Any monthly special for SSD VZ256?

We have 256M promo with 10GB SSD Disk, below the normal 256M offer. Not anything else identical to site plans.

• Roger that. You've got a nice ordering system there. Ordered one.

• akzakz Member

is ssd option available in NYC?

• @akz said:
    is ssd option available in NYC?

Nope, just Netherlands.

• Just add / at the end, updated main post.

Thanks

• @rlwolfcastle said:
    Something is seriously going wrong with Softlayer right now

I always had problem with softlayer. download speeds are lower. Had tried from multiple VPSs.

• I see the following when viewing plans on your website "*IPv6 available in Netherlands & LA only". Does this still apply? I'm keen for NYC, but would like the native IPv6 (really good route/ping to test ip)

• @Curto said:
    I see the following when viewing plans on your website "*IPv6 available in Netherlands & LA only". Does this still apply? I'm keen for NYC, but would like the native IPv6 (really good route/ping to test ip)

We need to update site with the NYC location.

NYC has IPv6, just open ticket after ordering :)

Test IPv6: 2001:1980:c804::f1ee:f1ee

• @INIZ said:
    Test IPv6: 2001:1980:c804::f1ee:f1ee

Great, thanks :)

• Guys just a heads up, they do not accept people from Bulgaria or other parts of the world which seem to be "high-risk". They just turned back my request to make an order, with 7 words in total if we don't count "Regards" - "your details are in high risk database".
    Obviously with verified paypal I can't be any risk also I'm a customer of most providers ever featured here in LET and on LEB too, none of them had a problem with me but those guys do. I mentioned that I know their offer from LET, yet they did not even asked about my username or did not asked any question to verify if I'm in deed a risk. They just looked at Bulgaria and without giving it a second thought shot me down... Later I used a canadian VPN and canadian address to make a point and there you go order approved, of course the same genius who is in charge of their security - probably a 18 years old homegrown racist, as soon as he saw Bulgaria on the paypal account deemed the order high risk again. What risk exactly, I tried ordering with my real BG IP, from BG, with BG address and BG paypal, even though I'm high risk. High risk of what? Should I submit blood sample too?

Discriminators, who do not deserve your money, go elsewhere please.

I vote that they should be forbidden to post offers on LET, after all they waste a good client's time by playing "That one... I like and that one.... Oh no he is not from usa or uk - hush!"

Unprofessional and unethical company, very disappointed.

• Idiots, they don't accept orders deemed by MaxMind as high risk, they don't even ask a further question.

Discriminators, as soon as they saw Bulgaria on the form they shot down my request to make an order.

Do not give your money to those racists-like people.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@vpnarea said:

We have no problem with clients from Bulgaria, we do have a problem with clients who sign up with multiple accounts with different surnames and proxies/vpns to bypass the system.

As stated in the email, if you're able to verify your details you used then we can process your order again.

• No, you had problem with my first order, which was with 1 username, 1 address, 1 email, no proxy no vpn, real IP, real location.

Second order was to prove a point that as soon as I entered my name but with Canadian address and canadian vpn you approved the order, therefor confirmed that you discriminated my first order because of my Bulgarian address.

On my first order attempt you did not even asked me to verify my address just said that you can not accept me as client, explain yourself? Why did you not accept my first order?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@vpnarea said:
    No, you had problem with my first order, which was with 1 username, 1 address, 1 email, no proxy no vpn, real IP, real location.

Second order was to prove a point that as soon as I entered my name but with Canadian address and canadian vpn you approved the order, therefor confirmed that you discriminated my first order because of my Bulgarian address.

On my first order attempt you did not even asked me to verify my address just said that you can not accept me as client, explain yourself? Why did you not accept my first order?

Your first order was marked as high risk by Maxmind automatically, your second order passed because you used a address close enough to the VPN you used which also passed (MaxMind isn't perfect since it approved PEER1).

You have proved nothing, we do not contact clients whose orders are marked as fraud automatically. We review all PAID orders individually after regardless of where you are from.

• @INIZ said:
    You have proved nothing, we do not contact clients whose orders are marked as fraud automatically.

Doesnt this happen before a client is able to pay?