mrVM.net | $4/year NAT deals on EU and US OpenVZ VPS ... support included ..
This logo was given to me and I hope you like it as much as I do.
It's the end of the month and a new offer thread is opened. What's new this time? Check further down.
- Virtualizor Powered
- VPS Control Panel integrated with WHMCS
- HAProxy support for HTTP **and **HTTPS
- Full root access
- DDoS Protection (Germany)
- Unlimited^ Port - monthly limit at full speed, speed limits apply when limit reached.
- 1 Gbps port
- 1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20+1 ports forwarded to your VPS (the +1 is the ssh port)
- /112 IPv6 subnet
* 128mb ram
* 1 vCPU
* 3 gb disk
* 300gb monthly bandwidth
* Price: $4/year
* 256mb ram
* 1 vCPU
* 5gb disk
* 500gb monthly bandwidth
* Price: $7/year
All packages come with unlimited bandwidth, if you reach the set monthly "limit" shown above, speed is throttled for the rest of the month.
This is part of my Fair Usage Policy
KVM Storage with dedicated IP
- 1 vCPU
- 250GB Storage
- 512MB Memory
- 1000GB Bandwidth
- 1 IPv4
- /64 IPv6
- Location: Lenoir, NC - USA
- Order Link $5/month
Larger plans available here
Get 10% discount with promo code: 10OFFSTORAGE (ends on 03/11/2017)
1) Can I get a dedicated IPv4 address?
Not on the NAT packages, this service was designed to use NAT IPv4 and native IPv6. I can create a custom package on request.
2) Do your servers employ Raid?
Yes, all servers are using either using RAID 1 or RAID 10.
3) Do you backup individual VPS containers?
No, you are responsible for backups of the data on your VPS. In the event of complete data loss, your container will be re-created as soon as possible.
4) Will you help me install/set up X, Y, Z?
This is an unmanaged service, your support options for installs/configurations are posting your questions at the Lowendspirit forum or here.
5) TUN/TAP available?
Yes, enable/disable it from the WHMS integrated control panel.
6) Why does the service list a bandwidth limit when you offer unmetered ports?
When that limit is reached the VPS is not suspended like many other providers do. Your connection will only be limited to a lower (still acceptable) speed.
This is a part of the Fair Usage Policy.
7) What is this "Fair Usage Policy"?
Here on LET it's called "The Golden Rule";
Don’t be a dick.
Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.
Just don't be a dick.
8) Examples of unacceptable content/applications
* TOR * Open proxies * Port scanning * website and/or service in regards to pirated software
NOTE: Breaking the Fair Usage Policy will not get you suspended, it will get you terminated.
If you have a question about acceptable applications, post it in the Lowendspirit forum.