Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reliable host in Asia - IPv6 is a must! (Native)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reliable host in Asia - IPv6 is a must! (Native)

Hello,

Looking for something like this in Asia;
256-512MB
15GB Disk
100-150 Transfer, max.
Native IPv6.

What is key here is uptime and reliability. Budget would be preferably less than 20$ a month.

Comments

• Which part of Asia do you consider Asia?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited August 2013

@rds100 said:
    Which part of Asia do you consider Asia?

Eh? I'm looking for anything anywhere in Asia, may it be in Iran, China or Malaysia.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2013

The usual suspects:
    Oneasiahost SG
    EDIS HK

Less usual:
    Ablenet JP
    Leapswitch IN (no native IPv6, but @leapswitch said they plan to add it soon)

And yeah you should specify the location more precisely, because e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novosibirsk is in Asia too. And there is such a huge distance between India and Japan (more than EU<>US), so if you don't care which of those to pick, might as well have said "I'm looking for a VPS on planet Earth".

• My recommendation for both uptime/ reliability and native IPv6 would be Host Virtual but it looks like they're sold out in both Chennai and Hong Kong.

• @blergh_ big part of Istanbul and also most of Turkey is in Asia, yet most people don't mean Turkey when they say "Asia". Also big part of the Russian federation is in Asia, yet most people mean something else when they say "Asia".

So in terms of reliability and price your best bet might be somewhere in the Asian part of Istanbul, if it fits your definition of "Asia".

• Hongkong, Japans or similar could work.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@rm_ said:

Less usual:
    Ablenet JP
    Leapswitch IN (no native IPv6, but leapswitch said they plan to add it soon)

As soon as early next month :)

• LA with Asia peering?

• You could also try KGOvps for New Zealand or RansomIT for Australia.

I have a looking glass if you want to check it out.

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited August 2013

@jaakka said:
    You could also try KGOvps for New Zealand or RansomIT for Australia.

I have a looking glass if you want to check it out.

Sir, that's not asia.

Thanked by 3rds100 tux ska
  • thats oceania