Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a low cost VPS to compile stuff on
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a low cost VPS to compile stuff on

I need a VPS with decent disk space and a good CPU. Shared NAT is okay since I wont be using it to host a website but I still need a good internet. I dont need SSD drives. Anyone who has such configurations>

Comments

• That looks interesting. Anyway I can upgrade the ram on that?

• @sab1234 said:
    That looks interesting. Anyway I can upgrade the ram on that?

It is possible to combine multiple package of the same type together (except the storage ones).

• Who runs that service and how is it so cheap?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@sab1234 said:
    Who runs that service and how is it so cheap?

@exception0x876 and I have no idea.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • The owner of this service has an account on LET: https://lowendtalk.com/profile/125988/exception0x876

• Those kind of rates are simply not possible. Either there is something i am missing or the owner is doing some sort of promo? Has anyone tried that service?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

sab1234 said: Either there is something i am missing or the owner is doing some sort of promo?

Yes, it is some sort of promo. The package is limited to 1 per customer.

• WSSWSS Member

@exception0x876 Have you ever considered perhaps renaming yourself or creating a second account so people don't have to look up your moniker every time they want to tag you?

• Netcup...

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited October 2017

@sab1234 said:
    Those kind of rates are simply not possible. Either there is something i am missing or the owner is doing some sort of promo? Has anyone tried that service?

Been using the service for o er a year no complaints. Except Mike's username here. That thing kills me.

• edited October 2017

@sab1234 said:
    Those kind of rates are simply not possible. Either there is something i am missing or the owner is doing some sort of promo? Has anyone tried that service?

Takes OVH/Online.net/other packages, provisions them and sells them off for a fraction of the price plus the profit margin.

Ex: His lowest-end V-Dedicated server is a Online.net Dedibox XC split between two users. It's easy to see by the specs.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@sab1234 said:
    I need a VPS with decent disk space and a good CPU. Shared NAT is okay since I wont be using it to host a website but I still need a good internet. I dont need SSD drives. Anyone who has such configurations>

What specs do you need?
    Ram, CPU ???

Would be a shane if your compilation got killed because OOM.