Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS

I am looking to get a VPS with ~2gb of ram, 2vCore @2.5Ghz with a small SSD hard drive, 500Mbps connection or faster and most importantly I need more than 10Tb bandwidth.

I will not be doing anything illegal with the server and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have before you sell to me.

Comments

• @mavrick said:
    I am looking to get a VPS with ~2gb of ram, 2vCore 2.5Ghz with a small SSD hard drive, 500Mbps connection or faster and most importantly I need more than 10Tb bandwidth.

I will not be doing anything illegal with the server and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have before you sell to me.

We have a new SSD and E3v3 platform that we could to this on if you were interested in either Dallas or Buffalo

• @Jack said:
    2GB OpenVZ or KVM?

OpenVZ should be fine for now however I might need to upgrade after the first month

• @ShardHost said:

Would you mind posting a price for those locations?

• edited August 2013

Well.

We've got the following:

3 vCore of E3v3-1240
    1024MB RAM
    1024MB SWAP
    15GB Raid 10 SSD
    2TB Transfer
    1 Gbs Port Speed

For $7, so we could double that to get you to 2GB,30GB SSD and 4TB/Transfer for $14/mo.

Additional B/W on top of that @ $3/tb

• Stable vps test ip: 87.98.156.57 6.95/month in France http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=4

• mavrickmavrick Member
    edited August 2013

@ShardHost said:
    Well.

We've got the following:

3 vCore of E3v3-1240
    1024MB RAM
    1024MB SWAP
    15GB Raid 10 SSD
    2TB Transfer
    1 Gbs Port Speed

For $7, so we could double that to get you to 2GB,30GB SSD and 4TB/Transfer for $14/mo.

Additional B/W on top of that @ $3/tb

Thanks very much for that. I will review it and once I come to a decision I will post back

• No problem. Good luck in your search.