Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions about kvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A few questions about kvm

Can you connect to kvm with ssh ?
Can't connect outside of the kvm I can't even install cpanel .

Comments

• of course you can ssh login to your kvm vps, maybe you could check first from VNC if the OS is boot up or network is OK, also maybe your ssh service.

• yes. I can't even connect to this nor can the kvm connect to the outside world

• mov3mov3 Member
    edited August 2013

DELETE

• wychwych Member

@Jack said:
    Have you installed an OS on it?

Thats always a good starting point ;) not that some of us have issues with that stage :P

• Is this a KVM VPS you got from a hosting provider, or are you trying KVM at home?

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2013

@Snickertastic said:
    yes. I can't even connect to this nor can the kvm connect to the outside world

Drop a ticket into your provider, if the OS is installed and you have set the network configuration correctly.

• I just recreated it with different ip I think I had for got setup when creating the vps thanks you all

• It was solusvm and the bridge was setup.. which I did something wrong the first time but I got it all working now