Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Setting Up Email Relay VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Setting Up Email Relay VPS

Hi,

I would like to setup an Email Relay VPS (in USA) that relay 2 of my VPS (DirectAdmin & cPanel) to the Email Relay VPS.

Our Asia IP is not that reputable and mostly yahoo or hotmail always listed as bad IP.

Comments

• I'd recommend skipping that and going with an SMTP provider instead, who makes it their business to deliver email. Otherwise, it's not "Asia IP" that is causing this, but instead "IPs in a range used by other people", that is, VPS providers.

Most SMTP services offer thousands of emails per month on their free tier, and even beyond free tier, the cost is stupidly cheap.

• Test your E-mail score: http://www.mail-tester.com/

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Depends on your email content that you are trying to deliver.

Otherwise if you think USA VPS is the way to go, then PM me and let's discuss

• @Damian said:
    I'd recommend skipping that and going with an SMTP provider instead, who makes it their business to deliver email. Otherwise, it's not "Asia IP" that is causing this, but instead "IPs in a range used by other people", that is, VPS providers.

Most SMTP services offer thousands of emails per month on their free tier, and even beyond free tier, the cost is stupidly cheap.

any recommendations on SMTP providers

• Use Linode (right after setup this email always landing on gmail inbox) , from price point it's cheaper to use your own server if you had many domains.