Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Happy Halloween!!! | NO BS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | IPv6 | E5's | Happy Halloween!!! | NO BS!

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

Standard Features

• SolusVM Powered
  • Native IPv6
  • Powerful Intel E5 CPU's
  • RAID 0 + SSD-Caching
  • NO BS!
  • DDoS Protection (Provided for free via OVH PRO DDoS protection, ticket to have this enabled full time or on demand (default).)

Recent Changes

• Recently added newer templates and ISOs.
  • IPv6: You are now allocated a /112 automatically per VPS.
  • These promotional plans do not come with any sort of backup at all! Nightly backups may be purchased for $1 monthly. We utilize OVH FTP service to provide backups. This is to be assumed as ON-SITE.
  • We utilize RAID-0 and SSD Cache. You are responsible for your data.
  • Added CentOS 7 template!
  • Created a script to set up networking when installing from an ISO. Can be found in KB!
  • Added CentOS 7 ISO.
  • Added CentOS 5 x86 / x86_64 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x86 / x86_64 templates.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2X DEALS

• Double your RAM, disk space, transfer (bandwidth), or IPv4 address space. (Choose on signup.) (ONLY AVAILABLE WITH MONTHLY SERVICES)

KVM Canada Offers

Plan Name: LET-OCT-1GB-10GB-1TB-MONTHLY

Virtualization Platform: KVM

Guaranteed RAM: 1 GB

Swap: 1 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

Premium Transfer: 1024 GB

IP Space: 1 IPv4 + /112 IPv6

CPU Cores: 1

Monthly Cost: $4

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=138

Plan Name: LET-OCT-2GB-20GB-2TB-MONTHLY

Guaranteed RAM: 2 GB

Swap: 2 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 20 GB

Premium Transfer: 2048 GB

CPU Cores: 2

Monthly Cost: $5

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=139

Plan Name: LET-OCT-3GB-30GB-3TB-MONTHLY

Guaranteed RAM: 3 GB

Swap: 3 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 30 GB

Premium Transfer: 3072 GB

CPU Cores: 3

Monthly Cost: $6

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=140

Plan Name: LET-OCT-4GB-40GB-4TB-QUARTERLY

Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB

Swap: 4 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 40 GB

Premium Transfer: 4096 GB

CPU Cores: 4

Quarterly Cost: $21

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=141

Plan Name: LET-OCT-512MB-10GB-4TB-YEARLY

Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB

Swap: 512 MB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

Premium Transfer: 4096 GB

CPU Cores: 2

Yearly Cost: $18

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=142

Custom Plans

• Contact me and we will see about working something out. Let me know what you are looking for and at what price.

Windows Allowed?

• Yes, with a few caveats.
  • You must own a retail license for a server OS that is licensed correctly. You will need to submit proof of this.
  • No bizspark or MSDN / Technet etc.
  • No trials.
  • Please open a ticket and this can be taken care of!

Payment Types Accepted

• Paypal & Credit Card (via Stripe)
  • BTC, LTC, DASH, DCR, DGB, DOGE, ETC ETH, GAME, NMC, POT, VTC, WAVES, and XMR accepted also!!

KVM Plans

Available Here

Locations

The KVM VPS in this offer are hosted in Montreal, Canada at the BHS-OVH facility.

Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

Montreal KVM Looking Glass

Contact

E-Mail / Ticket

Thanks!

Comments

• raid0........

• @zhangsy said:
    raid0........

** You are responsible for your data.**

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • Raid0 - This has to be the most WTF thing on your list? You are providing VPS services, you could at least provide RAID 5.

No offense to "My Custom Hosting" but no one in their right mind will go near you with a 10 foot pole.

Plus, if you have been providing hosting services since 09, then you should have already been offering VPS that are not on RAID 0.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited October 2017

@zhangsy said:
    raid0........

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    Raid0 - This has to be the most WTF thing on your list? You are providing VPS services, you could at least provide RAID 5.

No offense to "My Custom Hosting" but no one in their right mind will go near you with a 10 foot pole.

Plus, if you have been providing hosting services since 09, then you should have already been offering VPS that are not on RAID 0.

You are more then welcome to make a suggestion. Look at the DC I offer services out of. Show me a server that would be useful in this venture from OVH in Canada.

BTW, hosting services != VPS. :P

• WSSWSS Member

Is it truly RAID0, or is it JBOD?

• @MCHPhil said:

@zhangsy said:
    raid0........

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    Raid0 - This has to be the most WTF thing on your list? You are providing VPS services, you could at least provide RAID 5.

You are more then welcome to make a suggestion. Look at the DC I offer services out of. Show me a server that would be useful in this venture from OVH in Canada.

I have a VPS by OVH on the same DC
    and it is nothing special, I got it on blackfriday last year. Your offer on RAID 0 and especially from an OVH DC is like , let me put it this way, short of spectacular. Either way good luck on your sales.

• DM raid, IIRC these servers didn't come with a raid card.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@MCHPhil said:

@zhangsy said:
    raid0........

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

I have a VPS by OVH on the same DC
    and it is nothing special, I got it on blackfriday last year. Your offer on RAID 0 and especially from an OVH DC is like , let me put it this way, short of spectacular. Either way good luck on your sales.

So again, what server should I be using to offer services out of OVH. BTW I've been offering out of OVH since before OVH offered VPS.. I guess I should have just shutdown when they started offering them? Along with any other hosts that use OVH. Get real.

• MCHPhil said: Show me a server that would be useful in this venture from OVH in Canada.

Well, you can... at a cost...

• My prices would, at minimum, triple if I used that server. :)

Thanked by 1vimalware