Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Semi-managed VM with Cpanel + WHM offers needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Semi-managed VM with Cpanel + WHM offers needed

Hi There,

I want to easily host a website, but don't have good experience so far with the reseller plans, so I'm looking for a semi-managed VPS (mainly setting up and managing Cpanel/WHM issue as they arise) with the following spec:

• Virtualization: KVM
  • Cloud Linux
  • HD Space: SSD ~100GB
  • Processors: 2 processors
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • IP Addresses: 2

Can you post in your offers? any pointer to the right direction is appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Honestly, cPanel support (or most license sellers) will provide good enough support if the issues are to do with cPanel and not a mess up on the actual server. BuycPanel has always been quick and helpful in the past. Should just save a few bucks and do that.

Thanked by 1godong
  • Thanks @MikeA, have not been working with cPanel Support, good to know that I can go through them directly! Now thinking if I should just buy the cpanel+whm license directly from buycpanel.com. Would be great if the provider can provide internal pricing though. Anyone?

• Try this:
    https://www.maple-hosting.com/fully-managed-kvm-vps

@MikeA True that. However if OP wants to lean back and let someone else handle the security etc he needs to go managed.

• Try HVH they provide great support last time i used them, but i left since ernie left HVH

• Thanks @Ympker, that's for Netherlands though, looking for US West Coast. I'm fine with handling the security part, what else should I be worried with?

• @godong said:
    Thanks @Ympker, that's for Netherlands though, looking for US West Coast. I'm fine with handling the security part, what else should I be worried with?

My bad. It's too early and I'm on my way to Uni.. If you're gonna manage just grab a cpanel license from BuyCpanel (so you are not bound to one host) ask the cpanel support for a free setup on your vps (they do it afaik) and enjoy your time. When you say US perhaps the likes of DO, BuyVM or ImpactVPS will do.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Really you want a cloudlinux license, softaculos, cPanel, plus the vps, the licenses will be around $35 the vps you can get for around $10 management on a semi managed basis will probably be around $20

So in total that is $65 or $45 if you just use cPanels support which is really good.

Either way if Phoenix is of interest then I can offer you the vps on whatever basis you want, it is cachecade SSD cached though not pure SSD.

Thanked by 1godong
  • godonggodong Member
    edited October 2017

@AnthonySmith do you sell/provide the cloudlinux and cpanel license with internal pricing? I don't need Softaculous. AZ works fine for me and I'll try on the cPanel support to save some money. Let me know if you can offer the licenses + vps. Feel free to PM with final pricing.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I don't resell licensing as I would only be reselling it at cost, in my opinion, you should have your own invoices for your own licenses.

Product link if you are interested: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=151 promotion code: 50offphx4life

4 CPU Cores (Equal Share) 
    4 GB Ram 
    85 GB Disk space 
    2 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared) 
    1IPv4 address

That is the standard package, I am happy to throw in some extra disk and IP's

• Find a vps and ill set this up for you for 10$