Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in the Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar ...) with 30 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in the Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar ...) with 30 IPs

bookreaderbookreader Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

Can anyone offer a KVM-based VPS in the Middle East for a VPN service with the following specs:

• 1 Core
  • 2 GB RAM
  • CentOS 6, 64 Bit
  • 15 GB of HDD space
  • shared 100 Mbps uplink (traffic: max. 5TB/month)
  • 30 IPs

Payment method: Bitcoins or VISA card.

I suggest a monthly price of appx. $90 USD per month.

Please PM me if you have an offer.

Thank you.

Comments

• Why would you get a vps in the middle East, it's probably gonna be censored too. I'd recommend getting a vps from a nearby country such as romania (voxility) which would cost you much less for the ips and specs. And the routing would be much better than any middle Eastern network

• you will find servers in Egypt , Uae , Palestine

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@William may have guidance.

• @AlexJones I am running a long term traceroute databank that measures quality of german DSL/Cable providers, for i.e. monitoring routes from german telecom to Tel Aviv, a cheap VPS at this location would be very welcome.

• Jorbox said: you will find servers in Egypt , Uae , Palestine

Errr, I'm listening?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • WSSWSS Member

...Turkey?

• @WSS said:
    ...Turkey?

Turkey is not in the middle east. Get a map!

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

@serverian said:

@WSS said:
    ...Turkey?

Are you going to intentionally ruin every "Oblivious American" geographical joke I make?

(Edit: Not calling it Middle East, because, you know.. it isn't- but technically Turkey is in the US demographic, politically.)

• @WSS said:

@serverian said:

@WSS said:
    ...Turkey?

Are you going to intentionally ruin every "Oblivious American" geographical joke I make?

Not really. I was just trying to get someone to post the Wikipedia article here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

Then I was gonna say how Cyprus in the middle east, they are in European Union.

Then @ricardo will arrive and say stuff, etc.

• WSSWSS Member

@serverian said:
    Then I was gonna say how Cyprus in the middle east, they are in European Union.
    Then @ricardo will arrive and say stuff, etc.

• @AlexJones said:
    Why would you get a vps in the middle East, it's probably gonna be censored too.

It's because VPN customers are asking for it.
    We had talks with Buzinessware in UAE, but they are extremely expensive.

If you have an offer, please PM me.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited October 2017

@serverian

Best not confuse geography and politics too much, maybe the OP wants something physically close or a particular jurisidiction....

Cue future threads about a post-Brexit Britain as a Europe location.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@bookreader said:

• shared 100 Mbps uplink (traffic: max. 5TB/month)
    • 30 IPs

For $90/mo - nope. It will be hard to find. Infact, if you find such a provider, please link it here as my clients are also after Middle East servers.

• Cheapest solution would be https://www.citynethost.com/linux-vps/ but to be honest it is not good enough but all others are very very expressive, they allow up to 5 extra IPs per VPS for $1/month and their first VPS plan start @$2.5/month

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@ehab said:
    @rsk

Thanks Ehab.

Unfortunately his request although normal for eu/us ... is bizarre for hosting over here.

30 ips and 5tb bw. Never in the 90 usd range.

There are some cheap alternatives, however max 1 ip and limited bw.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2017

mows said: @AlexJones I am running a long term traceroute databank that measures quality of german DSL/Cable providers, for i.e. monitoring routes from german telecom to Tel Aviv, a cheap VPS at this location would be very welcome.

You do not need to buy the target instances, this would be pointless, you buy the source.

You also mix up weird things here - THIS usage is legally not questionable; running a VPN in the arab world (and Israel) requires licensing.

THIS usage also does never require 30 IPs, you cannot reasonably in any way explain for what.

bookreader said: It's because VPN customers are asking for it. We had talks with Buzinessware in UAE, but they are extremely expensive.

Well, because you are not arab, have no contacts and try to play Westerner card in that part of the world - you get ripped, this is how it works, simple.

UAE is BW wise one of the MOST expensive spots worldwide by DU and Etisalat duopoly and nearly all cables only passing as L2 from Asia (and not as L3 POP); 25$/Mbit (75$/TB) are an absolutely normal price to pay.

So your 5TB are at least 375$ alone, 5$ per IP from DU/7$ per from Etisalat, 50$ for the server - around 550$/mo. With contacts you pay 5$/Mbit and 1$/IP.

Welcome to the middle east, it's hot and business is contacts based - this is not EU and laws are optional for non-competition, kickbacks and corruption are part of the daily routine and the last say is always with the gov. This part of the world has zero to do with your German home.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Someone give @William the title of "Senpai"

Come on! He deserves it. Never met such a knowledgable guy.

• So it's nearly impossible to rent a server with the specs mentioned above on the Arabian peninsula at an affordable price?