Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ali cloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ali cloud

Hi !I want to buy an Ali cloud international account, you can buy vps account, I hope help me, I come from China

Comments

• I want to buy an Ali cloud account

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Ok

• @szylhh said:
    Hi !I want to buy an Ali cloud international account, you can buy vps account, I hope help me, I come from China

Try this: https://www.alibabacloud.com/zh

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • mintmint Member
    edited October 2017

I guess you're looking for international one probably because you want something that they don't allow to run in Chinese Aliyun (mostly VPN), and they have good connectivity to Mainland China. If your purpose is to circumvent GFW, you can just ask for Chinese optimised VPS instead (some of providers even support Alipay). 19th CCP Congress is still in progress and no one can guarantee that they won't block international account with VPN or SSR running.

Also, creating a thread saying only "I wanna buy international ali account!!11" without any explanation seems very suspicious, no?

• @mint said:
    I guess you're looking for international one probably because you want something that they don't allow to run in Chinese Aliyun (mostly VPN), and they have good connectivity to Mainland China. If your purpose is to circumvent GFW, you can just ask for Chinese optimised VPS instead (some of providers even support Alipay). 19th CCP Congress is still in progress and no one can guarantee that they won't block international account with VPN or SSR running.

Also, creating a thread saying only "I wanna buy international ali account!!11" without any explanation seems very suspicious, no?

Ali cloud international prices are very favorable, and the price of China is very expensive, I would like to build a website, Ali cloud speed is very good

• @Clouvider said:
    Ok

Ali cloud international prices are very favorable, and the price of China is very expensive, I would like to build a website, Ali cloud speed is very good Can you help me? My mailbox [email protected] and [email protected], thank you

• WSSWSS Member

dicks

Thanked by 1MrH
  • @Janevski said:

@szylhh said:

Try this: https://www.alibabacloud.com/zh

Ali cloud international prices are very favorable, and the price of China is very expensive,

• And China can not buy the international Ali cloud, so I want to buy an Ali cloud international account

• WSSWSS Member

@szylhh said:
    And China can not buy the international Ali cloud, so I want to buy an Ali cloud international account

Move out of China.

• @WSS said:

@szylhh said:
    And China can not buy the international Ali cloud, so I want to buy an Ali cloud international account

Move out of China.

I love my country

• WSSWSS Member

@szylhh said:

@WSS said:

@szylhh said:

Move out of China.

I love my country

Then find a fellow countryman to put themselves on the line for a fraudulent charge. or pay for your patriotism.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @szylhh said:

https://www.alibabacloud.com/zh/pricing

• @mint said:

@szylhh said:

https://www.alibabacloud.com/zh/pricing

China can not buy the international Ali cloud, please help me register an account, binding payment can it? (I will pay all the money there are rewards)

• @WSS said:

@szylhh said:

@WSS said:

@szylhh said:

Move out of China.

I love my country

Then find a fellow countryman to put themselves on the line for a fraudulent charge. or pay for your patriotism.

I do not understand

• WSSWSS Member

Yet you have the presence of mind to ask total strangers to register a VPS for you. That's neat.

• @WSS said:
    Yet you have the presence of mind to ask total strangers to register a VPS for you. That's neat.

Because China can not register the international Ali cloud, registration can not buy VPS, so in the forum to find help

• @WSS said:

I really need the international Ali cloud

• there is also other choice for u in HK,such as this
    5000G traffic,1Gbits
    I bet u will not regeret.

• @pozzy said:
    there is also other choice for u in HK,such as this
    5000G traffic,1Gbits

What do you mean?

• @szylhh said:

@pozzy said:
    5000G traffic,1Gbits

What do you mean?

Learn english first when you need to ask in english forum maybe?

Thanked by 1GreenVine
  • BAKABAKA Member
    edited October 2017

@szylhh said:

@WSS said:

Move out of China.

I love my country

Then move to Hong Kong or Taiwan, so that you can buy Ali Cloud Intl while sticking to your patriotism.

Thanked by 1mint
  • @szylhh said:

>

US PayPal and virtual US number with free US address from forwarder services (such as comgateway) might work... but It will most likely be a temporary solution even if it works for a while. for permanent solution —as @BAKA mentioned above— you should move to HK or Taiwan. (don't forget Macau also!)

• Immigration ,your best choice ~ 贫贱不能移~

• @WSS said:

dicks

Do you want to get a trademark?

• pozzypozzy Member
    edited October 2017

@szylhh said:

@pozzy said:
    5000G traffic,1Gbits

What do you mean?

鼠标放上去,点击!!!Just click it.

• WSSWSS Member

@jetchirag said:

@WSS said:

dicks

Do you want to get a trademark?

Nah, it's unregistered shareware.

• OP unless there are professional resellers (which will want to get their cut) you are out of luck. No sane person is going to register a vps for some random stranger they met on the internet.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

@szylhh said:
    I want to buy an Ali cloud account

Did you buy it already?