Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended Unmanaged Dedicated Server Rental?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommended Unmanaged Dedicated Server Rental?

Hi,

I know there are a lot of posts on such. However, I couldn't seem to find many that meet my requirements.

I'm looking for a dedicated server rental company based in Europe (America region is fine, too). That provides unmanaged servers with at least 8 cores, 1gbps connections (with the possibility to purchase at least an /28 IPv4 subnet) for under £90.

It appears that a lot of the hosts are either unreliable or, given the specifications relatively expensive and that seems to be because of "24/7 support".

Any ideas, besides OVH?

Cheers.

Comments

• @AlexBarakov has some nice offers in Bulgaria right now, you can contact him for more IPs

• The specifications are "relatively expensive" because the cheap providers in France and Germany receive enormous subsidies from the government. The prices are unsustainable otherwise.

"Relatively expensive" prices are what companies have to charge for the actual service.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Can definitely offer something and cheaper if you can come down to 4 cores? E3-1270v6?

• Given your other thread I would recommend you to NOT go for an unmanaged server.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Dedicated in North Carolina- USA

Dual Xeon X5690 12/24 cores 3.46/3.73 GHz - $ 64.00/m free setup

72GB RAM

1x256 SSD and 2x1TB SATA HD

10TB BW @ 1Gbs port

/28 IPV4 block

/64 IPV6

PM if insterested

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited October 2017

I can provide you

Supermicro - E3-1270v3 -32GB DDR3 - 2x500GB SSD or 2x2TB HDD - 25TB traffic - 1Gbps uplink - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 16 IPv4 addresses - For €100 each month