Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yearly LEB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yearly LEB

Im looking for a yearly that can beat 123Systems current $20 dollar box.

Guaranteed RAM: 1GB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1.5TB/Month
2 CPU Cores
1 IP Address
SolusVM Control Panel
$20.00 per year (USD)

Is their current offer. Anyone can beat it?

Comments

• Might help if you say what you are looking for (more RAM, disk, cores etc)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2013

I can offer you this for 25$. How does that sound?

30 GB Storage

1024MB Dedicated RAM

1 Dedicated IP

Seattle or LA

Shoot me a PM if interested, for sign up link.

• In which location is this offer?

• @Blueboy I'm looking either for a similar server under 20 a year or a bigger HDD at 20 a year.
    @Alex - sorry but why would I consider your offer while the one I posted is $5 cheaper

• I think he was looking for cheaper offers, but @Novalok that is a decent amount of resources for that price ($20)

• @Novalok said:
    Alex - sorry but why would I consider your offer while the one I posted is $5 cheaper

Maybe because 123systems is not that great according to reviews. If you like them why not buy another one from them?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Novalok
    Maybe because we have good overall feedback and 123systems have pretty much 90% bad reviews. I am pretty sure that another horror story about them was posted a couple of days ago over here :)

I can bump the disk with extra 10GB for you for free and that's it.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

@Novalok It's probably because 123systems node is oversold and never monitored. Whether you're a paid customer or getting one free server from them, you'll get 16MB/s dd. so yeah. Spend extra $5 isn't bad where you can expect a better support and a better VPS.

• @Novalok said:
    Alex - sorry but why would I consider your offer while the one I posted is $5 cheaper

Because 123Systems is pretty hit and miss - You're either on an average or awful node, there's no middle ground.

LiquidHost have a better reputation and better nodes, it's worth paying a lil' extra for peace of mind.