Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a separate server for a Canadian computer room Used to sell VPS Requires a / 24 IP Please giv
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a separate server for a Canadian computer room Used to sell VPS Requires a / 24 IP Please giv

I need a separate server for a Canadian computer room
Used to sell VPS
Requires a / 24 IP
Please give me a suitable program there are quotes Thank you!
As long as Canada!

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Shoe gotta be kedding me!

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @WSS said:
    Shoe gotta be kedding me!

?????

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

A computer room would need a lot more than /24 IPs. I don't think there are any programs or bots for providing quotes here. That /24 would need to be justified. Did you mean VPN, not VPS?

• @oneilonline said:
    A computer room would need a lot more than /24 IPs. I don't think there are any programs or bots for providing quotes here. That /24 would need to be justified. Did you mean VPN, not VPS?

I used to sell VPS
    Requires 256 IP!

• xiaoxuesheng hao a .

seriously,just go to buy another OVH server.

• ____> @overclock said:

xiaoxuesheng hao a .
    麻痹 ovh绕的太厉害了

seriously,just go to buy another OVH server.

• Hetzner has better network to China.

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited October 2017

In the other hand , you can just oversell it.

Your vir. tech is OpenVZ anyway.

Wow definitely overselling.

Sorry, didn't realize it was being lost in translation. Thread went of the deep end.

• WSSWSS Member

@oneilonline said:
    Wow definitely overselling.

Nah. 253 IPs on a Core2Duo running OpenVZ with 16GB could be cut into 64MB slices.

@WSS said:
    Nah. 253 IPs on a Core2Duo running OpenVZ with 16GB could be cut into 64MB slices.

Core2Duo!?! That's an old CPU. I don't think that would run very smoothly. Laptops with Core2Duos suck, never had one that wasn't a piece of crap. LOL

• DXDDXD Member
    edited October 2017

@oneilonline said:

@WSS said:

Core2Duo!?! That's an old CPU. I don't think that would run very smoothly. Laptops with Core2Duos suck, never had one that wasn't a piece of crap. LOL

For it's time at that price it was a gem. (lol)