Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for dual E5-2695 v4 or better cpu computer power 150-200 per serv
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for dual E5-2695 v4 or better cpu computer power 150-200 per serv

looking for dual E5-2695 v4 or > cpu compute power server
budget around 150-200 per server depending on the specs
dont need much ram or hard drive at all

looking to get 4-5 of those if you can discount me the price
activity if you want to know : mining

i dont need you to tell me server cpu mining is not profitable thanks.

Comments

• Not realistic. Ultra expensive CPUs.

• @William said:
    Not realistic. Ultra expensive CPUs.

realistic I rent already 4 of those at this range price , they are out of stock for more

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2017

Because it is not realistic and they have loss on what they sell you or had the hardware already, possibly paid off entirely (or sold you, with all issues associated, ES CPUs).

The CPUs alone cost 1500$ (and that are Engineering samples, retail are 3000$), server 500$, ROI 12 months = 200-350$/mo, 300W power / space / some BW are at least 50$/mo, anything below 300$ is not profitable in the long run.

• Sorry, but do you need to open a new thread about this every time? Also: Why don't you name those providers, who offer these CPUs at those prices? A community is about sharing and caring?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @drivex said:
    Sorry, but do you need to open a new thread about this every time? Also: Why don't you name those providers, who offer these CPUs at those prices? A community is about sharing and caring?

XD I'm surely gonna share my sources asked this way.

• merry75 said: XD I'm surely gonna share my sources asked this way.

What incentive do we have to the exact same...?

Thanked by 1drivex
  • @merry75 said:

There is no need to share your sources, if they were that good you wouldn't be asking for another server.

Thanked by 1drivex
  • @vovler said:

@merry75 said:

There is no need to share your sources, if they were that good you wouldn't be asking for another server.

did you miss the part where they are out of stock ? whatever :)

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

I can provide 2650v4s in London - I have 4 in stock. Are these suitable? Can do 32GB RAM in each with a single 240GB SSD.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited October 2017

I thought we were dicks for telling you to not bother with E7's in your E7 thread, and to use modern E5's because they don't suck like old E7s. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• WSSWSS Member

Can't wait until this creature comes back asking for a Cyrix 5x86 with Firefox OS because they saw it on some buttcoin forum.

• @WSS said:
    Can't wait until this creature comes back asking for a Cyrix 5x86 with Firefox OS because they saw it on some buttcoin forum.

I have that chip and could prolly load that OS on it for 600 a month.

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ Sorry man, you know I'm all about the IDT WinChip.

• @WSS said:

sub-specie talking at its finest.

• @Zare said:
    I can provide 2650v4s in London - I have 4 in stock. Are these suitable? Can do 32GB RAM in each with a single 240GB SSD.

thanks zare for the offer, might interest me , pm me contact details and I will get back to you

• WSSWSS Member

It sure is amazing that a bitchurd comes here and is talking shit in a week after crapping all over everyone calling them idiots.

Hi, @Merry75. You're my new friend. I'll see you in every thread. :)

• @WSS said:
    It sure is amazing that a bitchurd comes here and is talking shit in a week after crapping all over everyone calling them idiots.

Hi, @Merry75. You're my new friend. I'll see you in every thread. :)

He the new Miguel?

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ Nah. Miguel is, and will always be Miguel, Mang. This guy is primechrime.

• @WSS said:

cling cling cling There goes another bitcoin.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2017

This guy is a time waster who doesn't understand basic maths. No one in the right mind would offer what he's asking for. And in the off chance someone had some spare servers that they could not lease out easily and just wanted to make a few pennies rather than nothing at all, if they learned of the mining they could do, they would certainly directly mine themselves.

If your power cost are low enough to mine profitably, then why would you not if you also had the hardware available and doing nothing.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

cling cling cling There goes another bitcoin.

..and it only cost $2,000 in hardware and power. FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

Thanked by 1doghouch