Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for US Netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for US Netflix

RamiRami Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

I need a VPS that still work with US Netflix I know that many people asked for that but the answer will not be in the threads can only get it via PM
I have one that still working but service is very very bad and support as well but to be honest I'm getting what I paid for (very cheap VPS) that is why I need an alternative
I can accept with
64-128M of RAM
2GB HDD
100GB of bandwidth @ any port
I prefer quarterly or semi-annually billing

Comments

• Interested too. PM me as well

• In case you wanna use a vpn provider instead. NordVPN works.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • RamiRami Member
    edited October 2017

@Ympker said:
    In case you wanna use a vpn provider instead. NordVPN works.

Right now I do prefer VPS and have my own VPN/SmartDNS

• @Rami said:

@Ympker said:

Does your SmartDNS not work with Flix?

• @Ympker said:

@Rami said:

@Ympker said:

I meant installing one on the VPS that I'm requesting now using joodle's method or this script:
    https://github.com/ab77/netflix-proxy

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Rami said:

@Ympker said:

@Rami said:

@Ympker said:

I meant installing one on the VPS that I'm requesting now using joodle's method or this script:
    https://github.com/ab77/netflix-proxy

Aight :) Got that wrong my bad^^ Me, personally, I prefer to use a VPN Provider or Unblocker because once my vps ip/solution would get blacklisted Id need to buy a new one. With a vpn provider they would do something about it, if commited to deliver flix US to their customers so it's on them to purchase new ip space/ servers to make it work.
    Interesting solution you have there nontheless^^

Thanked by 1Rami
  • @Ympker I'm not using Netflix all the time just a couple of months every now and then for watching new shows so I may share it with a couple of friends

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • me too .pm me pls

• Tried in the past, IP just gets blocked.... you are better off purchasing a VPN or just paying for a SmartDNS service.

If you have a raspberry pi, http://unzoner.com/ will work

Thanked by 1Rami
  • we can help > @Rami said:

I need a VPS that still work with US Netflix I know that many people asked for that but the answer will not be in the threads can only get it via PM
    I have one that still working but service is very very bad and support as well but to be honest I'm getting what I paid for (very cheap VPS) that is why I need an alternative
    I can accept with
    64-128M of RAM
    2GB HDD

Thanked by 1Rami
  • @Nodepop said:
    we can help > @Rami said:

I can accept with
    64-128M of RAM
    2GB HDD

You can‘t, because you have no provider tag.

• customers use our vps for netflix > @drivex said:

@Nodepop said:

I can accept with
    64-128M of RAM
    2GB HDD

@drivex said:

@Nodepop said:

I can accept with
    64-128M of RAM
    2GB HDD

• You have to get a provider tag to offer your services here. Please read the rules first.

• Harder than it sounds. Netflix and Hulu have cracked down hard the past year. Almost all data centers have been flagged with mostly only residential IPs and unknowns through small non days center business IPs working. You should consider vpn service it's going to be though to find a vps that'll work. Especially here where must are colocated in a DC or reselling space on servers in a DC.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • Ipv6 is still the way to go btw.

Thanked by 2Rami camarg
  • WSSWSS Member

@drivex said:
    You have to get a provider tag to offer your services here. Please read the rules first.

Technically, you don't need one to make an offer to a request, the last I checked. You cannot post threads, and if you are spammy/not providing what was asked for, you risk the banhammer.

• @Nodepop Thanks but I got enough already for now and will let you know if more is needed

• @drivex said:
    You have to get a provider tag to offer your services here. Please read the rules first.

Can confirm that posting offers in existing threads was allowed as of June. I don't believe the rules have changed since then!

• I’m interested too. Pls pm as well. Thanks!

• i also need one .any provider ?PM me plz

• I'd also be interested in PMs from hosts with IP ranges that currently work with Netflix.

• Which ones of you are (in)directly an employee of Netflix? ;)

• Nice try, Netflix.