Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap billing software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap billing software

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2017 in Requests

I am looking for cheap whmcs or blesta license provider or reseller with free license and price less than 15$

Comments

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

which one better ? using vps to sell cpanel accounts or using reseller hosting ?

• FrameworksFrameworks Member
    edited October 2017

It depends ofc. I suggest that use their reseller hosting for billing purposes since it has a WHMCS license then have a VPS with a cPanel license to start selling shared hosting.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@Frameworks said:
    It depends ofc. I suggest that use their reseller hosting for billing purposes since it has a WHMCS license then have a VPS with a cPanel license to start selling shared hosting.

I am currently using vps with 1 gb ram ,2 vcpu , 75gb ssd and 2tb bandwidth . How many clients I can host ?

• FrameworksFrameworks Member
    edited October 2017

mustafamw3 said: 2 vcpu

Depends on your client's websites? For me, with that specs, its for personal use only. I can't say it but if you're going to limit the resources per account, it will help.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • I used Hostus for billing then buyshared for web hosting. Works like a charm.

• Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member
    edited October 2017

@mustafamw3 said:
    I am looking for cheap whmcs or blesta license provider or reseller with free license and price less than 15$

Try hostmantis starter reseler with 70% off coupon (around $15 annually) and go for WHMCS as addon. Its $99 per year.