Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EURID cant resolve the .EU domain name DNS issues after 8 hour..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EURID cant resolve the .EU domain name DNS issues after 8 hour..

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited October 2017 in General

Hello

EURID provider got DNS issues. Because of that all .EU domains are offline, or randomly offline. Almost after 8 hour, there is still no update.

"There is a issue at EURID and they have not yet resolved the issue"

Actually its a registry problem i know but my client not really care about it.

Is there anybody who got the same issue?

InternetBS Provider.

Comments

• Last week I got an alert about DNS issue about an .EU domain at Internetbs, I Just set It up again and It works Just fine now

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited October 2017

I witnessed similar issues in the past with internetbs, with the .eu TLD as well. One of the first things I do is moving DNS elsewhere, so it's a non-issue for me. I had the impression anyway that their DNS hosting is a... best effort solution for just-bought domains.

• @ScienceOnline said:
    Last week I got an alert about DNS issue about an .EU domain at Internetbs, I Just set It up again and It works Just fine now

Cant. Because when i click to update i got Registrar ERROR.

Got around 50 .eu domain, but only 2 has issues. This two critical.. but ah..

I use my own DNS, but their system not set the dns properly so its offline.

• I'm a client of them, too, and I'm quite happy.

I do, however, not use their dns and would generally not do so with any domain seller. Most of them, I guess, offer dns because it's considered a must in that business and they don't put a lot of effort into it (I presume).

• Want to register 50 new domains but registrar is not able to help us because of this..

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited October 2017

After 24 hour no response, domains are still offline. Transfering them now to another provider

UPdate: EUROID registrator issue at all..

UPDATE 2: seems fixed for now