Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - Lots of really nice VPN offers - Limited Time Only!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - Lots of really nice VPN offers - Limited Time Only!

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hey guys :)

Lots of exciting things are going on with VPN.sh at the moment and so for a limited time, there's going to be some exclusive offers just for LET. This is the place where everything first started for us, and some of our most supportive customers are from LET so it's only fair we give something back!

So this offer post will have quite a few different offers but I'll try and keep the layout simple enough to follow.

Types of offer:

• Standard: Access to all 17 locations with a set amount of bandwidth per month
  • PAYG: Access to all 17 locations with a set amount of bandwidth with no expiry date, simply top up when needed
  • Dedicated: Access to a dedicated IP on a set amount of bandwidth per month

Locations:

• USA x5 (Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Indiana)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands
  • Moldova
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore

Standard Offer 1:

• 100GB bandwidth per month across all 17 locations
  • Access to PPTP, L2TP/IPsec and OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)

Price: £1.80/month - ORDER LINK

Standard Offer 2:

• 100GB bandwidth per month across all 17 locations
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)

Price: £10/year - ORDER LINK

Standard Offer 3:

• 250GB bandwidth per month across all 17 locations

Price: £18/year - ORDER LINK

PAYG Offer 1:

• 30GB bandwidth on PAYG across all 17 locations

Price: £1.50 - ORDER LINK

NOTE: Please click 30GB option

Dedicated Offer 1:

• 20GB bandwidth on dedicated IP in UK location
  • Access to OpenVPN

Price: £2/month - ORDER LINK

Dedicated + Standard Offer 1:

• 20GB bandwidth per month on dedicated IP in UK location
  • Access to OpenVPN

PLUS

• 250GB bandwidth per month across all 17 locations

Price: £25/year - ORDER LINK

We accept PayPal, Google Checkout and Debit/Credit Cards (Stripe)

Hope everybody likes this offer, but please remember that it is for a limited time only, and it's highly unlikely that something similar will be offered again as it won't fit with our future plans unfortunately.

Thanks!

NOTE: Offers have been discussed with Liam and Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Anybody ordering the dedicated IP + standard package will have their standard package approved first, and the dedicated IP package added into their account for free once payment has been approved.

Comments

• I did not see the nodes in Asia, such as Hongkong or Japan

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@qzjqjh said:
    I did not see the nodes in Asia, such as Hongkong or Japan

These may be added at a later date. Currently we have a Singapore location, but nothing else in Asia. Any orders during this offer will automatically be updated to receive any additional locations that we add.

• @liamwithers said:

Singapore is not a very good advice. Since China is connected to Singapore is a very slow process.

• wdqwdq Member

I look forward to seeing the dedicated IP's in the United States. Chicago would be the ideal location for me.

@wdq said:
    I look forward to seeing the dedicated IP's in the United States. Chicago would be the ideal location for me.

I'll be sure to give you an update when this is available :). I'll see what I can do in terms of Chicago :)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Nice offers. But I would suggest you do unmetered bandwidth. People would be scared to use it, not to run out of traffic, lol :D.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Any chance of transferring off an existing deal to one of these? I'm on a £8/6 month deal with 100GB BW - could I move from this either the £10/year or £18/year deals above?

• @wdq said:

Try their South Bend, IN location, it's pretty much Chicago. About 2-3ms away.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2013

@Nekki said:
    Any chance of transferring off an existing deal to one of these? I'm on a £8/6 month deal with 100GB BW - could I move from this either the £10/year or £18/year deals above?

Same here, I have a 100GB PAYG package that I would love to upgrade to the full 100GB for 10GBP.

@FtpIt_Radi said:
    Nice offers. But I would suggest you do unmetered bandwidth. People would be scared to use it, not to run out of traffic, lol :D.

Well unfortunately we don't have the capacity in all of our locations to offer unmetered bandwidth, and feel that it's better to have a realistic amount of bandwidth offered rather than offering something which might not be sustainable :).

@Nekki said:

Sure, just open a ticket and we'll transfer you.

@darknyan said:
    Same here, I have a 100GB PAYG package that I would love to upgrade to the full 100GB for 10GBP.

Yeah that's not a problem, as above just open a ticket.

• markmark Member

A location in China would be good to get behind the great firewall of China to see if sites are accessible.

• @mark said:
    A location in China would be good to get behind the great firewall of China to see if sites are accessible.

The bigger question is who would want to do that?

The only time I had any use for any China-located services was to view some videos on Todou (whatever it's called).

@mark said:

If there is sufficient interest in this then it shall certainly be looked in to. I can understand your reasoning, so there could be some demand there.