Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HuskyVPS.com | Only KVM VPS |Free Anti DDOS | FR | $3.99/mo
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HuskyVPS.com | Only KVM VPS |Free Anti DDOS | FR | $3.99/mo

    huskyvpshuskyvps Member, Provider

    HuskyVPS.com provide affordable hosting capabilities with a great price versus value planes. We provide Anti-DDOS shield for free to all services, Cutting edge technology that helps to protect your project online. You will enjoy a 24/7 friendly and professional customer support team that is ready to answer all your questions. Setup your favorite Linux distribution and get started in few minutes.

    Enjoy our limited time offer with 20% off any of our products.

    PLANS

    Basic

    Why to choose HuskyVPS ?

    • KVM virtualization
    • Instant fully automated setup for your VPS
    • Full root access
    • Various Linux distributions
    • Free DDOS protection
    • Superior and friendly customer support
    • **Additional IPs can only be ordered through support tickets

    Contact us through

    Legal

    • Our Terms Of Service TOS
    • Refund policy Link

    Comments

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator
      edited October 2017

      ☑️ No HTTPS
      ☑️ New domain
      ☑️ No company number, public address, etc
      ☑️ No test IP or datacentre info
      ☑️ Copied wrong WHMCS order link
      ☑️ https://i.imgur.com/UJ40GV5.png
      ☑️ 20% One Time Discount
      ☑️ Free plan on cloudflare, but hardcoded http scheme on everything
      ☑️ Free Wordpress theme
      ☑️ Copied ToS from elsewhere
      ☑️ Only offers ludicrously outdated operating systems, end of life operating systems
      ☑️ Bare minimum of posting to qualify to make an offer, no active participation in LET

      I recommend buying a VPS fast before they sell out of this exciting and great limited availability promotion.

    • Nice logo.

    • test ip or looking glass?

      my blog https://www.vpsmm.com/ vps offer in china.

    • @hzr said:
      ☑️ No HTTPS

      HTTPS works (but perhaps this was fixed since you posted).

      Your other points seem legit.

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      angstrom said: HTTPS works (but perhaps this was fixed since you posted).

      >

      Looks like they only fixed some of it, check https://www.huskyvps.com

      Not that it matters since the half of the connection is still plaintext.

    • @hzr said: Looks like they only fixed some of it, check https://www.huskyvps.com

      Agree.

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • polzpolz Member
      edited October 2017

      @hzr said:

      angstrom said: HTTPS works (but perhaps this was fixed since you posted).

      >

      Looks like they only fixed some of it, check https://www.huskyvps.com

      Not that it matters since the half of the connection is still plaintext.

      he still learn *probably

    • huskyvpshuskyvps Member, Provider
      edited October 2017

      @hzr said:
      ☑️ No HTTPS
      ☑️ New domain
      ☑️ No company number, public address, etc
      ☑️ No test IP or datacentre info
      ☑️ Copied wrong WHMCS order link
      ☑️ https://i.imgur.com/UJ40GV5.png
      ☑️ 20% One Time Discount
      ☑️ Free plan on cloudflare, but hardcoded http scheme on everything
      ☑️ Free Wordpress theme
      ☑️ Copied ToS from elsewhere
      ☑️ Only offers ludicrously outdated operating systems, end of life operating systems
      ☑️ Bare minimum of posting to qualify to make an offer, no active participation in LET

      I recommend buying a VPS fast before they sell out of this exciting and great limited availability promotion.

      >

      Mr @hzr , @angstrom
      First of all thank you for your warm welcome to LET

      Second you spoke about the appearance of HuskyVPS.com and that's great and it will help us to develop the look of our product but the thing that worth mentioning is that while we were thinking about providing our services we were focusing on the quality of the product and its competitive price not its looks. It doesn't harm us that we overlook some theoretical points to the benefit of our clients. We as we promise to improve the appearance of our website we also promise our clients that we won't raise the price for our services under any circumstances and also keep the quality and efficiency of our products. We are keeping in mind that Highest quality + Lowest costs = Best price.

      Third in HuskyVPS we are a group of experts in server administration, virtualization and cloud computing and we are very delighted to join LET for more cooperation and exchanging of experience with other members and providers.

      Fourth we would like to thank all our new clients who have recently joined HuskyVPS.com and we promise them that their trust would never be misplaced. We also ask them to post their reviews on the services we provided.

      Fifth as a welcome gift we announce that the promo code [email protected] is extended one extra month ;)

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      oh christ

    Sign In or Register to comment.