Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@gongyi Really take this crap to tickets. The more you post the more i would make you wait. This is what you get for doing promotions for a questionable company you get burned. So when you going to cut you your losses? Never?

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @gongyi Really take this crap to tickets. The more you post the more i would make you wait. This is what you get for doing promotions for a questionable company you get burned. So when you going to cut you your losses? Never?

what should i do now ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

gongyi said: what should i do now ?

Communicate with them directly.

• @AnthonySmith said:

gongyi said: what should i do now ?

Communicate with them directly.

i have communicated with them via tickets more than 3 month ..........................

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

gongyi said: i have communicated with them via tickets more than 3 month ..........................

Do you want me to personally take care of it for you?

man up, deal with it.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • that's what happens when someone recommends/advertises shitty services. most people try, notice bs happening, then cancel or chargeback. and the provider ofc won't pay you affiliates.
    maybe next time check what service you're going to recommend to others beforehand instead of spending work and money because you only see a dollar sign in front of you...

in other words: you don't care about the people signing up after reading your recommendation, regardless if the service they receive will be good or bad. why should anyone care about you not getting paid?

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • Falzo said: that's what happens when someone recommends/advertises shitty services. most people try, notice bs happening, then cancel or chargeback. and the provider ofc won't pay you affiliates.

maybe next time check what service you're going to recommend to others beforehand instead of spending work and money because you only see a dollar sign in front of you...

so affiliate link on your signature not shitty? It maybe best for you, but not for everyone.

It's still provider fault not paid him, since he play by rules, didn't break provider tos, or affiliate terms. The provider should add condition/terms to their affiliate.

I don't know why so felt this is his fault, and angry about it. If I'm the provider and he bring me hundreds of new user I'll happy, then that on provider part to filter the order

in other words: you don't care about the people signing up after reading your recommendation, regardless if the service they receive will be good or bad. why should anyone care about you not getting paid?

how do you care about people signup using your affiliate link? Do you even know people who using your affiliate link?

• wimiuwimiu Member
    edited October 2017

vps sale information with affiliate links everywhere on the website
    +
    lacks review on the website
    +
    plenty of people abuse refund system
    :
    This tragic will happen again.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

sibaper said: how do you care about people signup using your affiliate link? Do you even know people who using your affiliate link?

It's simple: Do you want your recommendation to mean something? If so, recommend things you would actually use.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

sibaper said: so affiliate link on your signature not shitty? It maybe best for you, but not for everyone.

It's still provider fault not paid him, since he play by rules, didn't break provider tos, or affiliate terms. The provider should add condition/terms to their affiliate.

I don't know why so felt this is his fault, and angry about it. If I'm the provider and he bring me hundreds of new user I'll happy, then that on provider part to filter the order

First off he deserves what ever he gets for doing business with the less reputable company out there. It was his recommendation of the provider that got him into trouble. Plain and simple. I do not care if the provider paid him or not that is none on my business and putting that shit out here is just cancerous. Deal with it like a fucking man! Do not come here crying if you don't get paid for your aff. payout due to your less than truthful review or whatever. So stop being a affiliates whore. Opening your legs for any provider out there so they can cum in you and you get your commission. So live by the sword and then die by it.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @sibaper said:

so affiliate link on your signature not shitty? It maybe best for you, but not for everyone.

I agree, it really may not be a fit for everyone, but I have a few longterm services myself with each provider I recommend. and whenever people ask, I try to report as fair as possible about what they can expect and what not.

but you totally missed my point here!

I am not angry. and I don't say it is his fault but it clearly is his risk, he was willing to take. I am more like wondering how someone doing affiliates in that large scale pretends to be surprised by someone not paying...

and yes, the provider needs to filter the clients driven to him. and for the ones which don't bring in any money but cancel/refund/chargeback there is no reward.
    for instance netcup offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantue and even if they already paid out the provision before, which might happen, they would go and charge me with the negative amount later on, if they refund the new client... so what?
    do you see me cry over that? it is simply how it works.

how do you care about people signup using your affiliate link? Do you even know people who using your affiliate link?

I only recommend services I tried or even use myself and that have me convinced of being valuable to me and maybe others.
    again, I am aware that no provider is a perfect match to everyone but I most likely do not recommend something with a 90% dropout rate.

@jarland said:

It's simple: Do you want your recommendation to mean something? If so, recommend things you would actually use.

this! is what makes the difference.

running a big blog knowing that people will jump on any deal you recommend regardless of the quality and using that position to make money is just careless in the first place.
    but I would not even judge that any further as long as there are no complains about that scheme not working anymore because someone else fucked you over.

if it's that much of a matter take your written contracts to a lawyer and sue them to pay you... oh. wait. :-)

Thanked by 2MasonR WSS
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited October 2017

Hmm... they're now leaking client info while telling me that there's less than what he already agreed on... I'm trying to claim commissions (I have more but they refuse to pay) that's generated from the aff link in my signature.
    It was completely agreed on that for this time, I will receive $17.75 ASAP by Paypal, doesn't seem to be happening for me and they're giving me the client names..

My reply:

Their replies:

And than I tried to rush them to pay me, left them out, if you want me to add those replies in, let me know. But than they replied to me with this:

I've only left the initials to protect their names and client numbers but they're sending me this on the ticket I've created...

Apologizes for putting my stuff onto someone else's post, didn't mean to, but I wanted to point out that they're unprofessional and they're sending me client's names and numbers.

• WSSWSS Member

It's pending, so $17.75-$9.65 is an extra $6.90 still waiting?

Anyone involved in commissions in 2017 just needs to find a real job.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    It's pending, so $17.75-$9.65 is an extra $6.90 still waiting?

Anyone involved in commissions in 2017 just needs to find a real job.

Ahh... I'm not picky because it decreased, I'm picky because they're lying. I'd only tried to advertise it on LET for a few times, wanted to see if they'll pay up first. It appears to be pending because the server isn't activated because they haven't provisioned the Taiwan node. They paid for it already, so they're trying to lie to me to try and not pay up.

Two different reasons for bringing this up you know. Not because of money, it's because of honesty and professionalism.

• WSSWSS Member

@Edmond said:
    It appears to be pending because the server isn't activated because they haven't provisioned the Taiwan node. They paid for it already, so they're trying to lie to me to try and not pay up.

I'd fire you as a reseller. Until it's provisioned and the payment completed, it's not a complete transaction.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:
    It appears to be pending because the server isn't activated because they haven't provisioned the Taiwan node. They paid for it already, so they're trying to lie to me to try and not pay up.

I'd fire you as a reseller. Until it's provisioned and the payment completed, it's not a complete transaction.

If they already collected the money, why can't they pay me for it? They said that they'll pay up and now they don't agree to do so.

• WSSWSS Member

It hasn't been provisioned, and until they do, the client can ask for a refund. After provisioning, there's a place where yourself client can ask for a refund, and if so, you should not be paid for it, as it only cost time and money to the host.

• @WSS said:
    It hasn't been provisioned, and until they do, the client can ask for a refund. After provisioning, there's a place where yourself client can ask for a refund, and if so, you should not be paid for it, as it only cost time and money to the host.

Well they already said that they'll pay for it. We both agreed that I will receive that and now they're changing their mind because they want new affiliate: terms that screws all the clients up:

• WSSWSS Member
    edited October 2017

This much bullshit over <$10 for a product that has yet to be rendered.

FIRED.

• @WSS said:
    This much bullshit over <$10 for a product that has yet to be rendered.

FIRED.

You know who else is shit? This stupid host. I wish I never had anything to do with this host.

• WSSWSS Member

Remove all links and stop promoting them.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @WSS said:

Thanks for reminding me, going to do that right now..

• WSSWSS Member

Hope you eventually get your six dollars. GODSPEED!

• @WSS said:

Right now it's eight dollars that's unaccounted for. Might not be worth the trouble to argue over it with the shitty support. For god sake, just honor your commitment and pay up already...

• @Edmond said:

@WSS said:

Right now it's eight dollars that's unaccounted for. Might not be worth the trouble to argue over it with the shitty support. For god sake, just honor your commitment and pay up already...

FYI the default behaviour of WHMCS is to add the commission as soon as the payment is received so whether the order is active or not is not your issue - that is their issue to deal with and you should get paid since as far as you care they got paid...

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:

sibaper said: so affiliate link on your signature not shitty? It maybe best for you, but not for everyone.

First off he deserves what ever he gets for doing business with the less reputable company out there. It was his recommendation of the provider that got him into trouble. Plain and simple. I do not care if the provider paid him or not that is none on my business and putting that shit out here is just cancerous. Deal with it like a fucking man! Do not come here crying if you don't get paid for your aff. payout due to your less than truthful review or whatever. So stop being a affiliates whore. Opening your legs for any provider out there so they can cum in you and you get your commission. So live by the sword and then die by it.

Who is reputable hosting provider here? People keep talking about reputable hosting, but no one give name :)

Because LET had power to fix the problem, he might come here to get help. Look how rackx respond here while they dont reply on their own ticket system.

@jarland said:

sibaper said: how do you care about people signup using your affiliate link? Do you even know people who using your affiliate link?

That not how it works. Its user choice to use them or not.
    Sales people on your company ever use droplet? Not to mention load balancing etc?

• @Falzo said:

@sibaper said:

I am more like wondering how someone doing affiliates in that large scale pretends to be surprised by someone not paying...

I do, because you thing that usual why should other people feel the same way?

do you see me cry over that? it is simply how it works.

When you got that much money lets talk.

I only recommend services I tried or even use myself and that have me convinced of being valuable to me and maybe others.
    again, I am aware that no provider is a perfect match to everyone but I most likely do not recommend something with a 90% dropout rate.

How you know this host not reputable? Not to mention 90% droprate.
    I personally know they shit after reading this thread.

if it's that much of a matter take your written contracts to a lawyer and sue them to pay you... oh. wait. :-)

We're on different culture, here we rarery sue anyone for whatever reason.

)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • WSSWSS Member

@sibaper said:
    We're on different culture, here we rarery sue anyone for whatever reason.

That's because you issue chargebacks and make a menace of yourself until people give your money back just to get you to leave.

• @WSS said:

@Edmond said:

@WSS said:

Thanks for reminding me, going to do that right now..

Me too !

• I am back again !