Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aff earning collection advice. Reputation on Cloudflexy(Rackhost.co ; Dedicenter)?

Comments

• you paid me 4 times :

the screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/dF47T

454.88 + 250.00 + 300.00 + 193.00 + 44.97 = 1242.85

• @gongyi said:
    you paid me 4 times :

@racksx please pay him, he referred customers, you got business, so you should complete your side of the deal.

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • @Edmond said:

@gongyi said:
    you paid me 4 times :

@racksx please pay him, he referred customers, you got business, so you should complete your side of the deal.

Thanks for your understanding.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Still what percentage of those sales were chargebacks? Sorry you dont get comissons off of chargebacks. Still out all the the threads @gongyi opens is about mostly not getting paid aff.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

few things.

1. WHMCS will auto cancel commission upon cancellation of service or refund prior to the default 30 day commission delay, that is what the commission delay is for.

2. It is the host that chooses a safe commission delay, refunds/chargebacks after that, they are on you, if you are living on razor thin margins, change the affiliate delay to 90 days.

3. if you feel an affiliate is acting irresponsibly, e.g. making it look like there is a 5-day refund policy etc, close their account, they are not worth the trouble, pushing sales to you by setting unrealistic expectations and leaving you to deal with the shit is absolutely not ok.

4. just stop taking orders from China, sleep at night instead.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kyaky said:

@racksx said:
    @Danielee, you're right, we had no issues paying after 5 days, we caused us lot of problems after, we had a meeting and we decided to change the affiliates, we drafted a new policy which should be available with our new design, but due as technical issues IP blocked by China Great Firewall, we been more busy helping the users instead of focusing on the affiliates, we will have this corrected soon.

Do you actually check @gongyi 's affiliate sales list?

Do you want him to calculate how many unpaid active sales already passed 2-3 months? how many unpaid sales already passed 1 month?

So, is this still something to do with customer chargeback/fraud? can you please explain this?

please make a better excuse if you haven't done your work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8dd9UVcSfsCY1dnT1Qtc241d2s/view?usp=sharing

WHMCS does all of the accounting for you. The issue is the host had the payout period way too short.

It's their fault, not the person driving them sales. Their inability to configure things properly is not gongyi's problem nor should he be punished because of it. Chargebacks I would not settle for but then it becomes an accounting issue since the host could just claim every oreer was charged back.

Chinese customers are just fine. It's possible my brands have earned a certain reputation so some of the problematic users don't try, but generally fine.

Ultimately the problem is likely that the host doesn't have $4000 sitting around to "learn a lesson" over since there's a very good chance gongyi's isn't the only large Chinese blog pushing affiliate sign ups. There's a good chance the host is on the hook for double that in total.

Francisco

• racksxracksx Member
    edited October 2017

@Edmond, nobody said anything about not paying him.

@gongyi, did we ever wrote that we will not be paying you? I do not think so, I always asked from you to be patient and wait so I can prepare you, your funds and to calculate properly you affiliates, yes you threaten me that if I do not pay you, you will open a forum post which you did, is your right.

@AnthonySmith, we already adopted the 90 days payout, we will inform all of our affiliates soon.

This will be my last post regarding this issue, I believe if he has an issue he should deal with us directly.

You owe me $0 :)

PayPal has a 180 day chargeback period so whenever you update your affiliate program, keep that in mind.

I recommend also always make sure the users email matches their PayPal. If you do that you can win most chargebacks that aren't due to stolen funds.

Francisco

• @Francisco, there is not a day not to have at least 2-4 disputes for none reasons, lesson learned so we will deal with this.

edited October 2017

@racksx said:
    @Francisco, there is not a day not to have at least 2-4 disputes for none reasons, lesson learned so we will deal with this.

What the hell? Something is seriously wrong if you're seeing that many.

You're going to lower your account over that.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
    edited October 2017

racksx said: @Francisco, there is not a day not to have at least 2-4 disputes for none reasons, lesson learned so we will deal with this.

I stopped taking orders from China and Brazil, I think I have had 4 disputes this year :), the other 4 were from Italy iirc.

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • SB gongyi. SB zhujiceping.com. And the same SB providers who find gongyi to promote his vps. haha

• @racksx said:
    @Edmond, nobody said anything about not paying him.

@gongyi, did we ever wrote that we will not be paying you? I do not think so, I always asked from you to be patient and wait so I can prepare you, your funds and to calculate properly you affiliates, yes you threaten me that if I do not pay you, you will open a forum post which you did, is your right.

@AnthonySmith, we already adopted the 90 days payout, we will inform all of our affiliates soon.

This will be my last post regarding this issue, I believe if he has an issue he should deal with us directly.

please check ticket #762542 , here is the screenshot , you will see the time , that was 30 days ago !
    https://imgur.com/a/Adfpa

• :-)
    I've bought some vpses/servers via his site with aff and without issues(prometheus/hostsolustions/hostus).
    Hope this is a technology problem and I will follow this thread.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @fingon said:
    :-)
    I've bought some vpses/servers via his site with aff and without issues(prometheus/hostsolustions/hostus).
    Hope this is a technology problem and I will follow this thread.

thank you !

• ~1000 disputes a year via paypal. Wow.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

MCHPhil said: ~1000 disputes a year via paypal. Wow.

I wonder how that paypal account surviving still

• @hostdare said:

MCHPhil said: ~1000 disputes a year via paypal. Wow.

I wonder how that paypal account surviving still

~1000 disputes a year via paypal, still alive, it is impossible !

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @racksx you will paid him right? Maybe 1 week will enough to calculate his affiliate sales.

@MCHPhil said:
    ~1000 disputes a year via paypal. Wow.

Where do you get these number, I check few screenshot didn't found it

• WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:

racksx said: @Francisco, there is not a day not to have at least 2-4 disputes for none reasons, lesson learned so we will deal with this.

I stopped taking orders from China and Brazil, I think I have had 4 disputes this year :), the other 4 were from Italy iirc.

Don't forget you also raised prices, turned off ticket support for LES, and did something else briefly- wasn't it disabling PayPal for a week or two?

That's a hell of a way to say "I'm sick of your shit."

• @WSS said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Don't forget you also raised prices, turned off ticket support for LES, and did something else briefly- wasn't it disabling PayPal for a week or two?

You are so humorous. hahahaha..........

WSS said: Don't forget you also raised prices, turned off ticket support for LES, and did something else briefly- wasn't it disabling PayPal for a week or two?

Well, I raised the price of 1 specific product line by €0.50 per year and I had stopped taking orders from China and Brazil LONG before that.

Tickets have been off for LES products about 3 years now, paypal has never been disabled.

But yes, I was sick of the shit :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited October 2017

@sibaper said:
    @racksx you will paid him right? Maybe 1 week will enough to calculate his affiliate sales.

@MCHPhil said:
    ~1000 disputes a year via paypal. Wow.

Where do you get these number, I check few screenshot didn't found it

@racksx said:
    @Francisco, there is not a day not to have at least 2-4 disputes for none reasons, lesson learned so we will deal with this.

Thanked by 1sibaper

@racksx is either just having a really frustrating week and is just blowing off some steam, or he gets such an insane amount of signups that 1000 chargebacks a year doesn't trip off the ~1% limit that Paypal normally puts in place for chargebacks.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @racksx I didn't say that he wasn't going to get paid and I hope that's not true, I just want him to be paid faster.

But if he's getting all those sales from only China, that paypal account of your's isn't lasting long...

• just waiting .......

• nfmnfm Member

I want know why @racksx not explain this in the ticket system, give gongyi the payment plan. I think @gongyi can unerstands some delay of the payment. Good communication is necessary, but not just hold the ticket always.

• hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited October 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

Could the exist customer order new VM?

hiphiphip0 said: Could the exist customer order new VM?

Yes, the 'existing' customers can order as long as they have had a previous active product and are able to understand the terms, not just know which boxes to tick.

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • @nfm said:
    I want know why @racksx not explain this in the ticket system, give gongyi the payment plan. I think @gongyi can unerstands some delay of the payment. Good communication is necessary, but not just hold the ticket always.

thanks for understanding , but it takes too much time....