Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Advertising on 96MB.com for FREE!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Advertising on 96MB.com for FREE!

96mb96mb Member
    edited January 2012 in Offers

Mentioned on WHT a few days ago, but I figured I should just let the community here know:

Just to let everyone know I have decided to change the minimum bid amount for 96MB.com for free as of this morning (EST this morning), so if you are an VPS provider and would like to place an advertisement on 96MB.com, feel free to go ahead and place your bids now:

https://www.projectwonderful.com/advertisehere.php?id=57905&type=4

I know I have been pretty behind all the review requests for the past few months, so this is my way of saying thank you to all the VPS providers who have submitted a review request to me and have been waiting patiently ever since. Thanks a lot, without you guys, 96MB.com won't be at the stage of where it is.

Have fun bidding!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
    96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!

Comments

• finally.. :)

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
    • @Mon5t3r I guess I am not Google but I can still offer things for free :)

96MB: My Low End VPS Review Blog, 96MB Forum: Official forum for 96mb.com, LowEndPress: Low End VPS community news/tips site on 64MB of RAM!
    • lol.. it's just about time.. :D

well,, brb.. finishing my banner!!! :P

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
    • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

:) nice one, had my ads up for a while there anyway and its a good targeted traffic generator.

• yomeroyomero Member
      edited January 2012

One cent... ONE CENT!?!? cheap guys ¬_¬

• SSDNodesSSDNodes Member, Provider
      edited January 2012

Thank you! Just put up an ad with some money :)

SSD Nodes | Simple, high-value VPS cloud computing for hundreds less. A full SSD-powered cloud with top-tier hardware, 10Gbps network, 100% SLA, and more.

• @yomero said: One cent... ONE CENT!?!?

Too rich for my blood.

Thanked by 2Infinity 96mb
    • prometeusprometeus Member, Provider

I published our ad when I saw your free offer on wht. FREE??? zoooom. Been there done that! (But I put some money on, hope you get it) :-)

Thanked by 196mb
      IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
    • I don't understand, or all the providers are giving you one cent? That one cent is per click, per display? per month? wtf

Is too cheap ¬_¬

Thanked by 196mb

@yomero said: I don't understand, or all the providers are giving you one cent? That one cent is per click, per display? per month? wtf

Is too cheap ¬_¬

@yomero I added more than $0.01, but that's the current bid (sort of like eBay).

Thanked by 196mb

SSD Nodes | Simple, high-value VPS cloud computing for hundreds less. A full SSD-powered cloud with top-tier hardware, 10Gbps network, 100% SLA, and more.

• @yomero: it is indeed 1 cent per day per ads slot.

• and I started bidding at 0, so initially everyone was getting it for free :)

• @SSDNodes: Thanks!

@96mb said: @SSDNodes: Thanks!

@96mb Keep up the great work!

• So, currently 2c

Ahm, 2c per day, 4 slots, 8 c, 2.40 per month? ¬_¬

• @yomero: That is why I think it is really great that I am not counting on this to fund my rent/food, etc :)