Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheapest Netherlands VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheapest Netherlands VPS

jibon57jibon57 Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I'm looking cheapest/quality Netherlands vps provider with 1GB ram and it must be connected to shared gbit/s, (with good speed); Processor > 1.9Ghz; Disk - 100GB; Bandwidth - doesn't matter, 200Gb/m; RAM 1GB ; Price for it: < 7$ per month; Help me, i need Netherlands operator only . Thank you

Comments

• budgetvm.com

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

If you increase your budget a bit you can go with RamNode, they offer very solid services and were the top-rated provider in last quarter's poll. With CVZ 1GB plan you can get 150 GB of fast (SSD-cached) disk space, 3 TB bandwidth, four virtual cores 2.0GHz+, and includes 1 GB vSwap. I'm not sure if it's available yet since they just recently expanded to Netherlands and started with SVZ services; I'm too lazy to check their website.

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/iniz-6-78month-4096mb-ram-vps-in-the-netherlands/ is also another good offer, although for 100 GB disk space you would have to contact them for custom VPS.

Edit: RamNode is not yet offering CVZ in Netherlands, but should be there in a week or so.

• ztecztec Member

I'd highly advise for Iniz but by operator do you mean they should be speaking dutch as well? They're just hosting in The Netherlands, I don't actually think they've setup an office there. Not 100% sure on this though.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • XNQXNQ Member
    edited August 2013

@Iniz, hands down. Superb support and blazing fast servers.. easy choice IMO ;)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Thanked by 1Patrick
  • @iniz has no offer that includes 100GB HDD for a price lower than 7$ / month if op meant this.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jibon57 I suggest you open a sales ticket with @Iniz, in the past they've done higher HDD custom deals to use up spare disk on nodes, so if you let them know what you want they can probably sort you out with something.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

Ah god, you guys make me blush :-)

4 vCPU Cores @ 2GHz

2048MB RAM

1024MB vSwap

100GB Diskspace

1TB Outgoing BW

UNMETERED Incoming BW

~$6.98 - https://my.iniz.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=87&currency=2

If you need more disk, we can do this also. Our new nodes come with ~20TB usable in RAID10 :-)

Thanked by 1ztec
  • Oh, it's also for NL, sorry.

• jibon57jibon57 Member
    edited August 2013

@INIZ said:

Do

4 vCPU Cores @ 2GHz

2048MB RAM

1024MB vSwap

100GB Diskspace

1TB Outgoing BW

UNMETERED Incoming BW

If you need more disk, we can do this also. Our new nodes come with ~20TB usable in RAID10 :-)

What about DCMA ? Did you accept null/piracy linking ? What's the port speed ? 1 GB/100mbs

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@jibon57 said:
    What about DCMA ? Did you accept null/piracy linking ?

We respond to court orders for NL. Depending on severity and authority of abuse complaints, we take action on any reports in good faith regardless.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I was going to make a good offer on this since we do expect to have our CVZ-E5 line in NL today, but "Did you accept null/piracy linking?" makes me a bit wary.

• XakiXaki Member

@INIZ said:

4 vCPU Cores @ 2GHz

2048MB RAM

1024MB vSwap

100GB Diskspace

1TB Outgoing BW

UNMETERED Incoming BW

Amazing price :o

• @INIZ Just brought it :)....Thank you :)..Is it possible to give me SSD-Cached Disk for my VPS ?

• What about @INIZ?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@jibon57 said:
    INIZ Just brought it :)....Thank you :)..Is it possible to give me SSD-Cached Disk for my VPS ?

We do not offer SSD Cached, the HDDs we use work just fine and have very good IO :)

• jibon57jibon57 Member
    edited August 2013

@INIZ Download speed isn't good enough from USA:

Download speed from CacheFly: 40.3MB/s

Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 871KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 1.7MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.65MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, NL: 67.8MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 48.6MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.01MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 1.20MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 861KB/s

Node: NLCX1

I can't get all the result in once (Write failed: Broken pipe)...Really problem..Please help....

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

We haven't had people reporting slow speeds to North America, please don't base the network of those files and you probably won't need the high speeds.

Submit ticket if your having issues, your SSH client is probably timing out or TCPKeepAlive is set to no.