Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed my own ticket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Closed my own ticket

kingvpskingvps Member
edited August 2013 in General

I have bought a blue vm vps I have opened 2 tickets none was replied and all were closed

Comments

• You most likely bought an unmanaged VPS. Technical support is usually not included.

• Ok... I think its time to ban this guy...

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • Maybe @BlueVM can inform us on their side of the story?

• @BenND said: Ok... I think its time to ban this guy...

• You know, @kingvps, you must be over 13 to post here.

• @mpkossen said:
    Maybe BlueVM can inform us on their side of the story?

Maybe the OP can provide more information also. Some context may go a long way

• @ShardHost said:
    Maybe the OP can provide more information also. Some context may go a long way

Agreed.

@kingvps: could you elaborate on what the tickets were about, how long where were open, etc.?

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited August 2013

@kingvps said:
    I have bought a blue vm vps I have opened 2 tickets none was replied and all were closed

First of all, calm and settle down.

Second (of all), Your title says "Bluevm very bad support" which is a very serious claim. If You claim such a thing You need to provide proper evidence to support Your claim. Opening a thread with one sentence as a title and the other one as content is just wrong. Post at least genuine print screen of the tickets that You say haven't been answered. As far as i know, BlueVM is one of the reputable providers here.

• 1$ that the tickets were something like "chmod my files" or "install my software"

• @kingvps said:

I call BS on this. In the last few weeks I have sent dozens (seriously 30+) of tickets to the guys. most of these were replied to in minutes, and in the end, it was well and truly above the support I should be getting from an unmanaged service.

• Thanked by 1Magiobiwan
  • @kingvps Any ticket IDs so we can investigate?

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2013

@kingvps said:

**U mad? **

Tickets are replied to by @BlueVM in a matter of hours, and thats during UK working hours not US.

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited August 2013

I am confused with this guy.
    list suddenly make trouble here.

please be advised humans also need a break, eating, sleeping, etc.
    don't equate with a robot that always understands your intent.

you make a topic here also does not explain how long you make the ticket and do not know what your problem.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

Anyone notice that the OP wrote those comments and then hasnt said a word. Reminds me of trolls.

• 40minutes response time for me, but that was last year. good enough. but im sure it is better now because of new staff

• I have given my ticket on 8/8/13 now it is 13 5 days

• No reply to my tickets anyone need proof I can show

• @kingvps I want to believe you, what's ticket no.?

• Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: dedicated server
    Priority: High

You can view the ticket at any time at https://www.bluevm.com/viewticket.php?tid=165851&c=NP0fUJRu

Best Regards,
    BlueVM Communications
    http://bluevm.com

This was my email

• DeanDean Member
    edited August 2013

was the ticket linked to abuse/suspension/termination?

• 165851 is ticket no

• No thats not like that its about asking the services and prices of upgrades which were not available in thoer website

• That's a sales ticket. It's not the same as a support ticket, and may have lower priority.

• I have set it high priority even how 5 days I am waiting

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kingvps said:
    I have set it high priority even how 5 days I am waiting

Because high priority for you isn't necessarily high priority for them. I'm sure as a potential customer, you'd rather know they spent time dealing with support queries ahead of sales tickets marked urgent?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

Subject: dedicated server

AFAIK they don't sell dedicated servers. Not responding to a sales ticket because they don't offer the product you're asking for doesn't indicate that they have "very bad support"; they simply have better things to do with their time.

• They sell dedicated it shows on thier page

• They lost a sale if they answered to my ticket I would be purchasing dedicated from them now I finding other good companies.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2013

@kingvps said:
    They sell dedicated it shows on thier page

Sorry, you're right. I guess five days is a while, but they're migrating to Feathur, so that takes some time; also your five days includes the weekend. You might want to bump your ticket, since I think they don't go through the older tickets unlike other providers who start from the oldest; not sure about that though.

Anyway still you shouldn't have written "very bad support" in the title, since sales has nothing to do with support :) Please edit it to say something more clear.