Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for dedicated servers cheapest price on those ones check the list !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for dedicated servers cheapest price on those ones check the list !

merry75merry75 Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

Looking for a server of this list or similar :

DUAL AMD EPYC 7601

INTEL XEON PHI 7210

2X INTEL XEON CPU E5-2699 V4 @ 2.20GHZ

4X AMD OPTERON 6282 SE

2 X 22-CORE INTEL E5-2699V4 2.1GHZ

2X XEON E5-2686 V3

2X INTEL XEON E5 [email protected] (2X18 CORES, 2X45MB CACHE)

INTEL XEON E5-2699V3 X 2

1X E7-8890 V4

2X E5-2697V3

with lowendprice

Comments

• yeah, with a lowendprice.

perhaps you should mention what your idea of a low end price is,

• @zevus said:
    yeah, with a lowendprice.

perhaps you should mention what your idea of a low end price is,

post your offers , best offers will be considered, simple as it is

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

merry75 said: post your offers , best offers will be considered, simple as it is

It's probably a waste of time for a provider until you tell the budget. You have given such a range of cheap and expensive CPUs that it doesn't look like you have an idea of a budget.

I presume that's for mining, so also not very much long term.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • it is for mining, I do have an idea of the budget for each server dw on that.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

for the mining, these CPUs are not profitable.

• @merry75 said:
    I do have an idea of the budget for each server dw on that.

So you're just sending us off on a wild guessing game.

Nice.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Yeah, as I said, waste of time for the provider to calculate it.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@merry75 said:
    with lowendprice

Shouldn't it be $49/mo ? (low end price ?)

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What can you mine with CPUs? Seriously!

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
  • If you have to put reliable in the domain name.. can't be reliable.

• WSSWSS Member

They sure hacked up their WHMCS templates. It almost looks original.

Thanked by 1ElliotJ
  • cheapwebdev said: If you have to put reliable in the domain name.. can't be reliable.

When I was with them they where reliable. They have their own space in Berkeley Springs, WV. Same DC as Dedispec.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

That is cheap. Unfortunately I am unable to add more ram, ssds, etc. None of their servers are customizable.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@BlaZe said:

@merry75 said:
    with lowendprice

Shouldn't it be $49/mo ? (low end price ?)

I believe that rule only applies to the Offers section, not the Request section. None the less, you wouldn't be going to LET for a $300+ server ;)

@WSS said:
    They sure hacked up their WHMCS templates. It almost looks original.

Looks old as hell... Must be WHMCS 4.0...I can only imagine the swiss cheese security holes.

• budget around 80-150$ per server listed per month, depend on the server you have I quoted and the version + L cache

Where was that thread about mining on a server was useless because the cost effectiveness wasn't justified....? Should refer him to that.

Covered everything from low end to very high end, and everything in between. Probably has no idea what it would cost, and therefore is asking for pricing to find something within his budget. But that budget is a secret... shhhhhh

• clueless people with cpu mining useless, what is your problem ? as long as I pay the bill

• WSSWSS Member

and what's the deal with airline peanuts? I mean you get on a plane and there's no peanuts!

Awhhh peanuts!

• if I can get any of those for 80-150$ month per server , pm

• WSSWSS Member

@oneilonline I like to sneak packets of "Nutter Butter" peanut butter cookies onto airlines. It's such a rush.

• DUAL AMD EPYC 7601

Hardly available.

INTEL XEON PHI 7210

Not what you think it is, does not boot normal/standard OS. Very expensive.

2X INTEL XEON CPU E5-2699 V4 @ 2.20GHZ

Hardly available, very expensive.

4X AMD OPTERON 6282 SE

Old, high power usage, rare.

2 X 22-CORE INTEL E5-2699V4 2.1GHZ

Outside of ES CPUs not really available.

1X E7-8890 V4

This is a highend RAS feature 8 socket CPU (eg. available as DL980), while it CAN run single socket this is virtually not something you can buy or makes sense (as there are E7-4xxx and E7-2xxx parts for 4S/2S cheaper).

Expensive, hardly available at all.

2X E5-2697V3

Not really available outside of ES, that lookd like another special run for AWS or so.

• William said: or makes sense

The only consistency across all of these is that they have 30 megabytes or more of L3 cache, even if it doesn't make sense (Opteron 6282) or is even accessible by the OS (Xeon Phi). He thinks that if he runs code in cache he's found some majgick hashing method that's better than everything else.

• WSSWSS Member

Cached-in-CPU-RAM makes the buttcoins fall out quicker. It's not ASIC but its so close that it churts.

@WSS said:
    @oneilonline I like to sneak packets of "Nutter Butter" peanut butter cookies onto airlines. It's such a rush.

OMG! I love nutter butters! I could never just eat one, or less than 5, in a sitting. Surprisingly, I've never snuck food onto a plane before. Though, I've bought food in a terminal and brought it on board before, no need to be sneaky ;)

• WSSWSS Member

@oneilonline I do it just to eat half and blow the crumbs onto those who are annoying me. Anaphylactic shock will sure as hell turn an annoyance into a subservient.

@wss ROFLOL ...aaaannnnnd a return flight! But it would sure be entertaining! ...You're giving me evil thoughts ;)

This discussion has been closed.