Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

17% off Domain renwals Namecheap.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

17% off Domain renwals Namecheap.com

Renew your domains at Namecheap for 17% less. No coupon code required.

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/company-birthday-offers-anniversary-deals.aspx

Terms & Conditions

• Offer valid for single-year or multi-year renewals.
  • Renewal promo price is not applicable for domains that are already expired.
  • Renewal promo price is applicable to only domains that were registered before October 10, 2017.
  • Offer redeemable on 10 October 2017 from 00.00 am EST until 11.59 pm EST only.

Buy Domains with Google Apps free subscription. Can set your one domain as primary.

Comments

• Is the 17% off to compensate for them taking down sites without a court order or other legal request? I dont need that from a registrar, thanks.

Disclaimer: I work at SpeedyKVM. Sorry, I don't answer PMs, use sales[at]speedykvm.com for policy and sales questions.

• bapbap Member
    edited October 10

use FCDISCOUNT - 20% OFF domains, hosting, ssl, email on namecheap.

• @gisadik said: Is the 17% off to compensate for them taking down sites without a court order or other legal request? I dont need that from a registrar, thanks.

The basic criticism is fair enough, but (correct me if I'm wrong) Namecheap didn't really take down a site -- they simply decided that they didn't want to be a registrar for a certain domain name. (Not that I approve of their decision.)

In any case, Google (as a registrar) is in the same boat, not to mention several other registrars.

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 2ed, 1972)

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 10

17yrs -> 17% - So ..Waiting for their 100th b-day. :P

• hyndshynds Member
    edited October 12

You can also use the code FCDISCOUNT to get 20% off renewal price. It's better than 17% off.

eCoupon - Cheap coupons for Domain, Hosting and VPS server