Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exposed black heart mycustomhosting

Comments

• Lee said: Wow that just referred to 96.7% of the LET membership.

Not sure about Fraud, Theif, Liar part. But I'm pretty sure we're all cunts

• WSSWSS Member

@sdglhm said:
    I'm pretty sure we're all cunts

The good ones, at least!

• WSS said: The good ones, at least!

Indeed my good sir, indeed!

• @WSS said:
    Looks like the KVM XML config might need to be hand edited, but.. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/QEMU/Devices/Network

Hah great find. Scary but great lol.

• WSSWSS Member

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited October 2017

From your own TOS:

You are not allowed to run Windows on anything less than 1024 Mb RAM.

>

We will not refund if you are terminated due to violations of our AUP or TOS.

As far as I can see OP did not violate your AUP or TOS, you just dont allow windows on those small boxes, and if he didn't run windows on it (he was just asking about it), so he did not violate the TOS.

The multiple accounts issue I cannot comment on, so that's up to you.

Edit: technically, "less than 1024Mb(it)" means "less than 128MB(yte)", so OP might've even been in the right here.

• WSSWSS Member

1024Mb(yte) is 1GB, doofus.

• I am quoting from the ticket, that was way to long ago to remember.

He has 5 services on the first account, which we were discussing. He has multiple 1Gb KVM and 1 512Mb. I do not recall which specifically he was speaking of. All 5 services are in random states, from pending to fraud to terminated to cancelled. It's difficult to tell really. I chose the cancelled service. Seemed to fit, not sure why. Maybe it was really 512Mb. He also placed an order on the first account on the 8th. :)

• @MCHPhil said:
    I am quoting from the ticket, that was way to long ago to remember.

He has 5 services on the first account, which we were discussing. He has multiple 1Gb KVM and 1 512Mb. I do not recall which specifically he was speaking of. All 5 services are in random states, from pending to fraud to terminated to cancelled. It's difficult to tell really. I chose the cancelled service. Seemed to fit, not sure why. Maybe it was really 512Mb. He also placed an order on the first account on the 8th. :)

In that case, ignore whatever I said in my previous comment.

• @Nekki said:
    I came here expecting greatness based on the thread title, but this is mediocre popcorns at best. 4/10.

To be fair, everything since Johnny/GVH is second-rate drama.

• jarland said: I'm not even mad about the title

first i have think is in love with @nekki so i click .... but no !

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

OMG! These trolls!
    100% @Youth fault.
    You agreed to the TOS, but NEVER read it, right?
    Probably has a hosting history of doing this multiple times on FraudRecord.
    Aaaaand let me guess, he filed a chargeback.
    Sheeesh.
    At least the title gave me a chuckle.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    1024Mb(yte) is 1GB, doofus.

Ugh...hands on face LOL

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@oneilonline said:
    OMG! These trolls!
    100% @Youth fault.
    Sheeesh.

Could someone do a good native translation of that in to Chinese?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

We're doing it backwards everyone.

We providers need to put a nice big sign in Chinese on our websites that state (NO REFUND) or other simple things that Chinese buyers seem to struggle with.

It is truly astounding as to how many China 'clients' there are who will buy, and immediately charge back or demand refund for no valid reason.

randvegeta said: It is truly astounding as to how many China 'clients' there are who will buy, and immediately charge back or demand refund for no valid reason.

I stopped accepting new orders from China some time ago now, the cultural and language barrier is just not something I am prepared to deal with anymore.

Abuse (of all kinds) is WAY down.

Spam is almost a none problem.

Chargebacks and disputes are a thing of the past.

Ticket numbers are down.

Bottom line is unaffected.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @AnthonySmith said:

@oneilonline said:
    OMG! These trolls!
    100% @Youth fault.
    Sheeesh.

Could someone do a good native translation of that in to Chinese?

You can try using Google Translation to translate them back.
    :-)

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

暴露的黑心mycustomhosting

• I bought a handy phone, and there was a function that was bad. Contact manufacturers repair, manufacturers said the need to replace the inside of a hardware, you need to spend money. I can not use it, and do not use the premise I asked for a refund, the manufacturer refused. I want to express the meaning of just that.

My first account which also bought a hand phone, consult manufacturers whether to provide windos system, rather than after the permit, was rejected by manufacturers. The reason is that 512MB memory handheld phone does not allow the installation of windows operating system, in violation of their so-called TOS. Then I'll still wait for it to expire there.

The above is just what I want to express.

• Why my 2016 order will be judged fraud, because I use the Hong Kong proxy server IP.
    At that time I needed to complete the purchase with Google Translate.

• @MCHPhil said:

If you can not guarantee that your IP can be connected to mainland China, then you can write on your website home page we do not welcome Chinese customers, then I will not go to buy.

And I spent money, but you can not guarantee that I can use it normally, it is really ridiculous

@youth said:

@MCHPhil said:

If you can not guarantee that your IP can be connected to mainland China, then you can write on your website home page we do not welcome Chinese customers, then I will not go to buy.

And I spent money, but you can not guarantee that I can use it normally, it is really ridiculous

No one can make this guarantee! Even servers INSIDE China can be blocked. Your expectations are unreasonable. Just accept that you are wrong and move on. Stop blaming others for your own issues.

• @randvegeta said:

@youth said:

@MCHPhil said:

No one can make this guarantee! Even servers INSIDE China can be blocked. Your expectations are unreasonable. Just accept that you are wrong and move on. Stop blaming others for your own issues.

I bought a handy phone, and there was a function that was bad. Contact manufacturers repair, manufacturers said the need to replace the inside of a hardware, you need to spend money. I can not use it, and do not use the premise I asked for a refund, the manufacturer refused. I want to express the meaning of just that.

My first account which also bought a hand phone, consult manufacturers whether to provide windos system, rather than after the permit, was rejected by manufacturers. The reason is that 512MB memory handheld phone does not allow the installation of windows operating system, in violation of their so-called TOS. Then I'll still wait for it to expire there.

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited October 2017

youth said: If you can not guarantee that your IP can be connected to mainland China, then you can write on your website home page we do not welcome Chinese customers, then I will not go to buy.

There are over 200 countries in the world. So, a provider should write down in bold letters all the countries maybe the speed is not so good!
    You are either 10 years old, you don't have a clue about hosting or just a moron. (Or all the above!). No one can guarantee the speed of a box to your country, especially if it is not hosted in the country. This apply more when you are intend to use a vps located to the other side of the world.
    The... "so-called TOS" is a legal agreement between you and the hosting provider. It is not something you can safely ignore. It is what determinate your relationship with MCH. So, what makes you think that if you violate those rules, it does not matter but you can still ask for a refund?

P.S. As you live in China (thousand of miles away from US or Canada where the vps is located), in the future you should open a pre sales ticket and ask the provider if the vps fits your needs and the speeds are good to your location. Ask him if you can test it for a couple of days and, only if all are good, continue to buy the machine.

• @youth: Probably a good choice for China is a KVM server in Los Angeles at https://hostigation.com/ .

But if you decide to try at Hostigation (or at any other provider), please follow some basic rules: no more than one account, no PayPal chargebacks, pay attention to the refund policy, try to understand what you're ordering and for what purpose.

@youth said:

@randvegeta said:

@youth said:

@MCHPhil said:

I bought a handy phone, and there was a function that was bad. Contact manufacturers repair, manufacturers said the need to replace the inside of a hardware, you need to spend money. I can not use it, and do not use the premise I asked for a refund, the manufacturer refused. I want to express the meaning of just that.

The problem is your analogy is wrong. There is no fault with the server or the service. Just because it doesn't suit you does not mean the problem is with the service. Did the company advertise the product as being good for China? No! Is it reasonable to expect there to be problems using foreign servers from inside China? Yes! So the one who is wrong is you, plain and simple.

Maybe I want a phone with a built-in death-ray. The manufacturer does not say that it has this functionality, so it is unreasonable for me to expect it would have this feature. You want a phone with a death-ray and are now demanding a refund because it doesn't have one. Congratulations!

• @randvegeta said:

@youth said:

@randvegeta said:

@youth said:

@MCHPhil said:

The problem is your analogy is wrong. There is no fault with the server or the service. Just because it doesn't suit you does not mean the problem is with the service. Did the company advertise the product as being good for China? No! Is it reasonable to expect there to be problems using foreign servers from inside China? Yes! So the one who is wrong is you, plain and simple.

Maybe I want a phone with a built-in death-ray. The manufacturer does not say that it has this functionality, so it is unreasonable for me to expect it would have this feature. You want a phone with a death-ray and are now demanding a refund because it doesn't have one. Congratulations!

I want a phone with a death ray!

• i got exposed to black powder. now i spread it here.

Thanked by 1netomx

I don't know why anyone is bothering, there is no way any of this translates properly.

Ban the OP for being a bit of a nob and close or delete the thread.

Thanked by 1netomx