Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ever used Mammoth Networks? AU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone ever used Mammoth Networks? AU

http://www.mammoth.net.au/

Anyone ever tried these guys out before? the panel looks interesting.

512MB for $19.95 a month isn't bad for Australia..

Of course as usual bandwidth is tiny and 5GB disk is pretty piss poor.

Comments

• AndreAndre Member
    edited August 2013

Haven't heard of them, but if you're looking for Australian VPSes, it may be worth checking out NetOrigin. or use this non affiliate link (sorry!)

512MB for $14.95/mo, 50GB disk & 100GB bw.

• ATHKATHK Member

I was more looking to see if anyone knew or has used them.

• ATHKATHK Member

Yea Ausgamers uses them also which is how I found then since Bigponds GameArena is moving files to that new site..

Well thanks anyway guys!

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@ATHK - I've you need budget AU provider then RansomIT, if business one try ZettaGrid (they have 3 locations in AU)

• ATHKATHK Member

Fuck sake...

@gbshouse please read the post before posting a reply....

I was more looking to see if anyone knew or has used them.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

It's LET get use to it :)

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ATHKATHK Member

@gbshouse sorry but I can't deal with stupidity.

• @ATHK: gbshouse was just giving a friendly suggestion. No need to go all moronic on him. It's LET, it's allowed to give friendly advice.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited August 2013

If you read the post prior I was just wondering if anyone has used them, is LET full of people that can't read?

@mpkossen not to mention I never asked for a provider or that I was looking to purchase a VPS with them, if that was the case I would of either looked at ransomIT as they are Australia's cheapest.

This is LET not LEBUYNOWTHISHOST ...

• @ATHK said:
    If you read the post prior I was just wondering if anyone has used them, is LET full of people that can't read?

mpkossen not to mention I never asked for a provider or that I was looking to purchase a VPS with them, if that was the case I would of either looked at ransomIT as they are Australia's cheapest.

This is LET not LEBUYNOWTHISHOST ...

I don't know where all the "hostility" comes from...?

The thing about advice or a suggestion is that you can give it regardless of whether there was a question asked. See it as thinking outside the box. If that's not appreciated, well, maybe you shouldn't be asking on a community forum.

Anyway, as you're looking for some sort of answer to a question here: no, I haven't used them. I could mention an alternative, but hey...

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

Maybe it has too do something with question what sort of apples people suggest and they start suggesting pears ;-) Just like this guy yesterday who was looking for dropbox like solution, but not owncloud because... (he posted why) and then people start suggesting him... owncloud.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@Spirit said:
    Maybe it has too do something with question what sort of apples people suggest and they start suggesting pears ;-) Just like this guy yesterday who was looking for dropbox like solution, but not owncloud because... (he posted why) and then people start suggesting him... owncloud.

Well, so far nobody suggested an us or eu provider, just give people some time :-P

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

I have not used Mammoth before but in the Australian market they have quite a solid reputation I think.