Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP ! some images are not showing in sever
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HELP ! some images are not showing in sever

20142014 Member

there is problem after i tried some code in ssh.. now some images are not showing in sever not all.. how i show all files in sever ?

Comments

• What code did you try?

Thanked by 12014
  • find $PWD -type f

Thanked by 12014
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@2014 said:
    there is problem after i tried some code in ssh.. now some images are not showing in sever not all.. how i show all files in sever ?

What commands did you type?

Has your disk usage dropped?

What’s the error?

I lost a dollar bill last week, do you know where it is?

Thanked by 12014
  • WSSWSS Member

It's because you touch yourself at night.

Thanked by 22014 Janevski
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

So.. I broke 'it' how do I fix 'it', you tried nothing and you're all out of ideas?

How about you write at least 10 lines describing what you did in detail and maybe we can help.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Is this when you try
    rm -rf / ?

Oh, please don't

Thanked by 12014
  • Thanks everyone ! i tried get full site backup from ssh code..

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@2014 said:
    Thanks everyone ! i tried get full site backup from ssh code..

Alghough you go t it fixed, however when you ssh into your hosting account, probably you changed ownership of files by manipulating them with root account or other super user. Next time, if you ssh , then make sure doing so with proper user or change ownership after you finished with your stuff in there.

• @mikho said:
    Is this when you try
    rm -rf / ?

Oh, please don't

I've had a mate who did ran this command with root user on his main machine because someone trolled him on a group or forum. It was a trouble day for him