Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which is the cheapest domain provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

which is the cheapest domain provider

I wanna know where can I get cheapest domains.

Comments

• dot.tk

• You want the cheapest or a good registrar? I've been with NetEarthOne for years and have always been very happy with their support and pricing.

• NameCheap is great.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    NameCheap is great.

And overrated.
    But don't get me wrong, they are pretty great.

• Best Domain registerar with cheapest price resellerclub.com ;)

• This has got to be a troll....

• klikliklikli Member
    edited August 2013

HostGator currently has a $4.95 domain sales.

Starting tomorrow we will be launching a domain sale on www.HostGator.com and register.HostGator.com. For 2 days .COM / .NET / .ORG / .INFO /. BIZ domains will be only $4.95/year! Customers can register up to 3 years at this price through register.hostgator.com! This promotion is open to both new customers buying domains and hosting and current customer wanting to add to their domain portfolio. This sale ends August 15th, 2013 11:59 PM Central.
  • @darknyan They're only "overrated" because they have a really, huge client base.

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

Any cheap .su registrar?

• @ska said:
    Any cheap .su registrar?

register.su $30

• skaska Member
    edited August 2013

@awson said:
    register.su $30

Well, that's anything but cheap. vps.us already sells them at $18.

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

namecheap is ok and convenient if you also want a cheap ssl cert. Depends on the suffix too.

• @ska said:
    Any cheap .su registrar?

The only reason why I've ever seen anyone need .su is because they wanted a domain hack or they wanted to evade the enforcement of domains on .com and .ru.

What tricks are you up to. :P

• skaska Member

That is even more expensive.

@darknyan said:
    The only reason why I've ever seen anyone need .su is because they wanted a domain hack or they wanted to evade the enforcement of domains on .com and .ru.

Maybe. But that's not my cup of tea. It's a short TLD with many free names available. And an ironic TLD itself that it's still available.

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

If you don't care so much about the suffix .info can be pretty cheap. Also .pw

• @sman said:
    If you don't care so much about the suffix .info can be pretty cheap. Also .pw

Info domains are expensive after the first year.

• smansman Member
    edited August 2013

@darknyan said:
    Info domains are expensive after the first year.

I change them every year ;). Most people probably don't want to do that.

Lately I've been using .pw which namecheap recently started offering. I think there are still lots of premium domain names available with that tld.

• @ska Why is nic.ru expensive?
    A .su domain costs 600 rubel per year which is about 13,5€ or 17.9$
    So it costs the same as if you buy it from vps.us

• You can also look at webnames.ru for .su

• 1 and 1 might still have the promo, get your first .com domain for $2.99.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2013

https://www.regnic.name/ has .su for 320 roubles ($9.7), but Russian-only website and paying may be problematic. They have two payment gateways which support CCs, for the first one (WebMoney) they explicitly mention it only accepts Russian CCs, no word if that's also the case with the other (RoboKassa). And both add ~$0.7 commission to the amount.