Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something like 12gb RAM, 4cores, 9 euros vps inusa
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something like 12gb RAM, 4cores, 9 euros vps inusa

Please recommend me some vps providers with plan like: https://contabo.com/?show=vps - 9 euros, 4cores, 12gb ram and similar price but in US (or Canada but US preferred). Thanks a lot

Comments

• Nice dream.

Thanked by 1nice
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2017

Let me put this to you in an easy way. You won't find any.

You can get OVH VPS Cloud RAM 3 4 vCore(s) - 24 GB RAM for 30 euros.

Or just get the contabo VPS, and get a cheap CDN like BunnyCDN to host static files.

_______________________EDIT__________________

Just wanted to add this. Scaleway also has cheap VPSes, but once again, not US/CA.

Thanked by 1teochristian
  • WSSWSS Member

Not gonna happen.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

By comparison, I could do that for €27.50 p/month in the USA.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Ye, but you're an elitist who "needs to eat".

OP should try some providers who do not require sustenance.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2017

I read all of these threads...

Low End is not what it used to be.

• drivingmapsazdrivingmapsaz Member
    edited October 2017

This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn't know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites.

• WSSWSS Member

Flagged.

• Look for some contabo reviews to find out what to expect for those prices.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@teochristian said:
    Please recommend me some vps providers with plan like: https://contabo.com/?show=vps - 9 euros, 4cores, 12gb ram and similar price but in US (or Canada but US preferred). Thanks a lot

We have our "Enterprise+" package for $12 per month. After coupon code LEB30 it will be $8.40 which is 7.17 Euros.

It only has 8GB RAM, but I can bump you up to 12GB RAM for free if you private message me here within the next 12 hours (after your purchase.) It already has 4 cores, 100GB Disk, and 3TB bandwidth. Unfortunately if you also require unlimited bandwidth or 300GB disk and Windows or KVM virtualization, we can't do that.

Thanked by 2bersy teochristian
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

If you can live with 2 cores and 8GB RAM, check KVM HDD Plus II CA package at wishosting.com

• https://www.tier.net/vps-powerhouse-special more expensive ($24.50) but 4 dedicated core, 16GB RAM & 100GB SSD

@VirMach deal is pretty interesting if openvz + shared core works for you, and it seems like that's the case as that's what contabo probably does :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Oh yeah, if OpenVZ is an option I can do it with the ridiculous bits taken out cheaper than contabo.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited October 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

Never mind, missed the USA thing

• edited October 2017

These "I want a unicorn" threads always crack me up.

• WSSWSS Member

Not a pony, but a unicorn!

• edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    Not a pony, but a unicorn!

Fixed. But they eventually settle for a pony and then complain about it constantly. Because it's just an overpriced unicorn after all.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited October 2017

it's not possible only because of RAM. 9 euros is equiv to ~$10.50 USD per month

but I think you would also have issues with '4 cores'. is easy to assign 4 cores then finagle with max usage, or saturate