Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
VMHaus Hourly & Yearly NVMe with BGP - from $15/yr London
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VMHaus Hourly & Yearly NVMe with BGP - from $15/yr London

vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider
edited October 2017 in Offers

Hey LET Folks,

We are back and guess who else is? Our favoured $15/year plan. Thats right she's back with vengeance in our new Bonsai control panel. We also decided considering we are in London, we've joined LINX LON1 (Juniper),

Not everyone likes everyone and everything, it would be a pretty boring world if we did, so we offer a 7 day money back guarantee if the performance isn't as described.

Our Features (We have a lot)
- Instant Activation (Subject to fraud checks)
- NVMe Powered Disks - It's even faster than SATA SSD Disks!
- One-click OS Install with ready templates - CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
- Custom ISO - Bring your own ISO. (Just submit a ticket)
- Automated Backup - All VPS are automatically backed up on site.
- Free Anti DDoS Pro Protection
- Hourly billing
- SSH Key Support!
- BGP Sessions

ServerIO Benchmark
Link: https://serverscope.io/trials/N0AB

Network Information
London, United Kingdom - Clouvider Telehouse North 2
Test IPv4: 185.214.69.254
Test IPv6: 2a06:82c2::1

Our NVMe KVM VPS Offers:-

Plan: VMH-256MB
  1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  256MB DDR4 RAM
  5GB NVMe Disk Space
  1TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $15 / Year 
Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
Signup and top-up $15 to deploy yearly instance.
Plan: VMH-512MB
  1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  512MB DDR4 RAM
  10GB NVMe Disk Space
  2TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $3 / Month ($0.0041/hour)
Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
Plan: VMH-1GB
  2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  1GB DDR4 RAM
  15GB NVMe Disk Space
  4TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $5 / Month ($0.0068/hour)
Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
Plan: VMH-2GB
  2x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
  2GB DDR4 RAM
  30GB NVMe Disk Space
  8TB Bandwidth
  1Gbps Port
  Anti DDoS Included
  1x IPv4
  1x IPv6
  1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
  Bonsai Control Panel
Price: $7 / Month ($0.0096/hour)
Signup: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup

Our London Virtual Machines are inside @Clouvider’s new Telehouse North 2 data center. The latest addition to the Clouvider and VMHaus family. The Clouvider network vastly improves our connectivity in London including direct peering with Liberty Global (Virgin Media, UPC, Aorta and more) with direct and recently upgraded ports to LINX 1 & 2 (which allows us to peer with BT, Sky, TalkTalk, Zen and more!) and up links include the usual (Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent)

We've also just upgraded our network we now have our own LINX LON1 port allowing us to directly peer with hundreds of members including Sky,Google,Netflix and more.

Thanks to some recent upgrades out Clouvider their network is now locally DDoS protected thanks to our on-site DDoS protection with NTT protection staying on hand for those larger attacks

As for our hardware we’ve gone with a brand spanking new Xeon E3-1270 v6 which clocks in at 3.8GHz with a nice little boost to 4.2GHz. We've also added 64GB of ECC DDR4 RAM for good measure finally backed by our 1TB Samsung NVMe disks which give your applications that little push to run faster.

We also support IPv4 and IPv6 BGP sessions.

Quick Links
Node Status: http://status.vmhaus.com
Bonsai Control Panel: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com
Website: https://www.vmhaus.com
FAQ: https://www.vmhaus.com/#faq
Terms of Service: http://vmhaus.com (Click legal)

Thank You, Your friends at VMHaus

Thanked by 1flatland_spider

VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

Comments

  • nielsniels Member
    edited October 2017

    Are there plans to move over the Zare node to Clouvider? If not, would it be possible for me to switch locations?

    Great to see you have brought back the yearly plan, though!

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @niels said:
    Are there plans to move over the Zare node to Clouvider? If not, would it be possible for me to switch locations?

    Great to see you have brought back the yearly plan, though!

    Shoot us a ticket and we can get you moved over if you wish. We do have longer term plans to move them yes, but we can move you earlier if you wish?

    Thanked by 1niels

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

    @vmhaus said:

    - NVMe Powered Disk - It's even faster than SATA SSD Disks!

    >

    Is this a typo? Or do you run a single disk setup?

    Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @mikho said:

    @vmhaus said:

    - NVMe Powered Disk - It's even faster than SATA SSD Disks!

    >


    Is this a typo? Or do you run a single disk setup?

    Typo'd and fixed my bad :)

    Thanked by 1mikho

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • kokasakokasa Member
    edited October 2017

    Hello, would you like to see the tickets? There seems to be a problem with your panel.

    Edit: Solved very fast. Thanks

  • umeume Member

    rDNS possible for IPv4 and IPv6? If yes, can it be set in the control panel or is a ticket needed?

    Your website mentions: "Does each server come with SWAP space? Yes. Complimentary SWAP is provided, and it won't count towards your disk limit."
    How is that done? Do we get an additional disk which can be used as SWAP disk? What size is it?

  • @ume said:
    rDNS possible for IPv4 and IPv6? If yes, can it be set in the control panel or is a ticket needed?

    Your website mentions: "Does each server come with SWAP space? Yes. Complimentary SWAP is provided, and it won't count towards your disk limit."
    How is that done? Do we get an additional disk which can be used as SWAP disk? What size is it?

    Just checked. You’re given around the same amount of disk space as RAM extra for the SWAP partition.

    :)

    Thanked by 1ume
  • masterimasteri Member
    edited October 2017

    hmm, your website tells me:

    VMH-512MB: $3 Per Month, 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    VMH-1GB: $5 Per Month, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    your offer says:

    VMH-512MB: $3 Per Month, 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    VMH-1GB: $5 Per Month, 4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps



    So if I order example VMH-1GB will I get 4TB or 10TB bandwidth?

  • doghouch said: Just checked. You’re given around the same amount of disk space as RAM extra for the SWAP partition.

    You got lucky...

    [email protected]:~# free -h
                  total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
    Mem:           236M         36M         64M        1.6M        134M        175M
    Swap:            0B          0B          0B
    
  • @vmhaus it appears that your looking glass is down (address: http://lg.lon.vmhaus.com) or have you change the url?

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @masteri said:
    hmm, your website tells me:

    VMH-512MB: $3 Per Month, 5TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    VMH-1GB: $5 Per Month, 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    your offer says:

    VMH-512MB: $3 Per Month, 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

    VMH-1GB: $5 Per Month, 4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps



    So if I order example VMH-1GB will I get 4TB or 10TB bandwidth?

    Hello, sorry about this the details on our offer thread are correct. The website is currently being updated sorry about this. We can provide more bandwidth with valid justification.

    @thekreek said:
    @vmhaus it appears that your looking glass is down (address: http://lg.lon.vmhaus.com) or have you change the url?

    Whoops http://lg.thn2.vmhaus.com

    @aaraya1516 said:

    doghouch said: Just checked. You’re given around the same amount of disk space as RAM extra for the SWAP partition.

    You got lucky...

    [email protected]:~# free -h
                  total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
    Mem:           236M         36M         64M        1.6M        134M        175M
    Swap:            0B          0B          0B
    

    Hello, that applied to our old virtualizor system. I'm sorry about that we are working on updating the site to reflect this.

    @ume said:
    rDNS possible for IPv4 and IPv6? If yes, can it be set in the control panel or is a ticket needed?

    Your website mentions: "Does each server come with SWAP space? Yes. Complimentary SWAP is provided, and it won't count towards your disk limit."
    How is that done? Do we get an additional disk which can be used as SWAP disk? What size is it?

    Pop a ticket in for rDNS.

    Swap is not complimentary on our new platform Bonsai. We are looking to update our website.

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @vmhaus said:

    We are back and guess who else is? Our favoured $15/year plan.

    >

    [...]
    Our Features (We have a lot)

    >

    [...]
    - BGP Sessions

    Is the 15$ plan recurring?
    And are there any extra fees for the BGP session? I do have an ASN and /40 IPv6 prefix which I currently primarily announce thorugh an HE 6in4 tunnel. Can I bring my ASN and part of my IPv6 prefix to use it with Quagga or BIRD on such a VPS?

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @dfroe said:

    @vmhaus said:

    We are back and guess who else is? Our favoured $15/year plan.

    >

    [...]
    Our Features (We have a lot)

    >

    [...]
    - BGP Sessions

    Is the 15$ plan recurring?
    And are there any extra fees for the BGP session? I do have an ASN and /40 IPv6 prefix which I currently primarily announce thorugh an HE 6in4 tunnel. Can I bring my ASN and part of my IPv6 prefix to use it with Quagga or BIRD on such a VPS?

    $15 plan is reoccurring. You can do that and we support that. Many clients already do this.

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • If this is the best I can get for $15 a year, then damn.. where is the altf4 life button?

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @cheapwebdev said:
    If this is the best I can get for $15 a year, then damn.. where is the altf4 life button?

    Hello,

    Not overly sure what you mean by that?

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • @vmhaus said:

    @cheapwebdev said:
    If this is the best I can get for $15 a year, then damn.. where is the altf4 life button?

    Hello,

    Not overly sure what you mean by that?

    Consider my options.
    http://lowendstock.com

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @cheapwebdev said:

    @vmhaus said:

    @cheapwebdev said:
    If this is the best I can get for $15 a year, then damn.. where is the altf4 life button?

    Hello,

    Not overly sure what you mean by that?

    Consider my options.
    http://lowendstock.com

    I see your options not sure what you are wanting?

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • Is this Zen or KVM?

  • vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

    @PhillTheChill said:
    Is this Zen or KVM?

    We use KVM on all our nodes. Thanks!

    VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

  • I challenge VMHaus to a Network Showdown, my Cable Modem vs VMHaus... Do you accept the challenge? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/127091/can-you-hosting-company-compete-with-my-cable-modem#latest

    Looking for high concurrent network connections

Sign In or Register to comment.