Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Renting a /24 subnet for a VPN service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Renting a /24 subnet for a VPN service

VPN3000VPN3000 Member
edited October 2017 in Requests

We are looking for a /24 subnet for our server in Germany, preferably from RIPE.
If the net is from AFRINIC, ARIN or LACNIC we may need a LoA though.

For us, it doesn't matter which history the net had.

Our whois as well as our abuse address should be added to it.

I suggest a monthly price of $50, to be paid in Bitcoins or with VISA.

Please PM me, if you have anything in stock.

Thank you.

Comments

• LUL, good luck pal.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

You can't use ARIN (and probably AFRINIC/LACNIC too) IPs in Europe without breaking ARIN rules. They are supposed to be used in the regions of which the IPs are allocated.

There is some small percentage of IPs you can use out of region. With RIPE its 25% I believe. But I don't think you can do it with any ARIN IPs, unless you're doing anycasting.

• VPN3000 said: I suggest a monthly price of $50, to be paid in Bitcoins or with VISA.

Suggest a realistic price. Your usage is non standard and high risk yet you want ultra low risk long term prices.

• @William said:

VPN3000 said: I suggest a monthly price of $50, to be paid in Bitcoins or with VISA.

Suggest a realistic price. Your usage is non standard and high risk yet you want ultra low risk long term prices.

Technically you could rent him some DROP space, as

For us, it doesn't matter which history the net had.