Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.SH is forcing billing changes.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.SH is forcing billing changes.

It seems that VPN.SH @vpnsh is canceling all good recurring offers given in the past. Months ago they posted offers here on LET, with long service time, and before those billing agreements reached their ending, they decided to change prices, and billing information for customers. My active service had some time till Easter offer ended (2 years paid in advance on Easter 2016), but now they want me to pay monthly, and they modified my account services without my consent.

I post this here in case anyone has PayPal subscriptions active and does not wish to continue, or in case anyone is interested with their new offers.

The offer link from message, in case anyone wants it, takes you to: https://www.vpn.sh/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=111&billingcycle=annual&promocode=EXISTINGCLIENT

Comments

• Are they still shit? They used to be really fucking shit.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

So the prices are changing from what to what?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sue them.

• @deank said:
    Sue them.

lol

• @deank said:
    Sue them.

Neah... I understand it when people want to make money. Sometimes they find success, but most of the times they don't. VPN.SH started off with a good service. They obviously failed and try to fix their business mistakes. I can understand it, I like the fact that they informed me; it could have been worse.

This topic was not open as a complain, but as an information towards other clients, because @vpnsh is a provider on LET. Besides, that account may have something to say, so I tagged it.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki from dicks to cocks?

• @KuJoe said:
    So the prices are changing from what to what?

This. I can't remember their offers, but 5 pounds for the first year sound still great. No idea about the specs

• hzrhzr Member

yomero said: This. I can't remember their offers, but 5 pounds for the first year sound still great. No idea about the specs

When I last used it half the locations didn't work

Thanked by 3Nekki yomero vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

So it's owned by QH/i83?

• @WSS said:
    So it's owned by QH/i83?

No cvps.

• WSSWSS Member

No shared digits or alphas. SEEMS LEGIT!

• @default said:

First of all, you forgot to mention what you were paying before. Why?

Second, you posted their notice as an image so I can't cut/paste. Why?

Third, their prices are unbelievably low. Why?

• @Ole_Juul said:

First of all, you forgot to mention what you were paying before. Why?

I did not forget, it's not a complain, it's an info. I paid 4GBP/2years, offer taken from LET on Easter 2016: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/65789/vpn-sh-4-two-years-unlimited-bandwidth-vpn-15-countries

Second, you posted their notice as an image so I can't cut/paste. Why?

I created an image because I am lazy to copy paste and then edit words one by one, with bold and links and ordered lists through Markdown. Besides, it kind of keeps the email more authentic.

Third, their prices are unbelievably low. Why?

I tried them for their low prices too. If you feel the prices are too low, don't ask me, ask them. In the email they did say you can open support tickets.

Thanked by 2yomero Ole_Juul
  • RizRiz Member

VPN.sh has been dead for a while bud.

Thanked by 3netomx vimalware lazyt
  • QuintenQuinten Member
    edited October 2017

They can't even forward the correct client IP through Cloudflare

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Quinten said:

They can't even forward the correct client IP through Cloudflare

• @Nekki said:
    Are they still shit? They used to be really fucking shit.

They used to be quite good for the price back then. Not anymore at least this whole year they're very bad. Most of the US servers are down.

• @TheKiller said:

@Nekki said:

They used to be quite good for the price back then. Not anymore at least this whole year they're very bad. Most of the US servers are down.

Define ‘back then’ - I was a customer a while back and servers were up and down more often than a whore’s drawers.

• @Nekki said:

@TheKiller said:

@Nekki said:

Define ‘back then’ - I was a customer a while back and servers were up and down more often than a whore’s drawers.

In thr first half of 2016, most of the servers were running and connecting.

• Well it was useless in 2015 and most of 2014. They used to advertise 1GBP per year so I wasnt expecting it to work.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • JunJun Member

AuroraZ said: No cvps.

I'm traumatized by that name