Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who are the top providers on the form?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who are the top providers on the form?

fortheridefortheride Member
edited October 2017 in Help

Not your opinion but the people who have the top provider tag.
Like Francisco
Is their actually a way to see which members are apart of what group easily?

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Nah. We haven't even got ignore yet.

• quickquick Member
    edited October 2017

@Francisco

the stage is yours

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I think the user role is based on the polls that are run here where the users get to vote on their favorite providers. This is just a guess because I'll probably never experience it first hand. :D

Thanked by 1fortheride
  • We can do it millenial style and just rotate amongst all the providers so everyone eventually gets a trophy

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

@paco said:
    We can do it millenial style and just rotate amongst all the providers so everyone eventually gets a trophy

I like this idea, next lets force LET to purchase from each provider as well before they give the trophy.

@ LET STAFF just let me know when my turn is up, so I can increase prices before you order. ;)

• @paco said:
    We can do it millenial style and just rotate amongst all the providers so everyone eventually gets a trophy

We are all special snowflakes, everyone wins

• @Kujoe Opensource or just give me a copy of wyvern and I would vote for you!

Thanked by 217brownj KuJoe
  • WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ said:
    @Kujoe Opensource or just give me a copy of wyvern and I would vote for you!

It's called bash.

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @Kujoe Opensource or just give me a copy of wyvern and I would vote for you!

It's called bash.

Here I thought it was binary. What a dolt I am.