Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL] cpanel reseller - 10GB - cloudflare - softacoulous - reliable
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] cpanel reseller - 10GB - cloudflare - softacoulous - reliable

xyl0nxyl0n Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

hello,

searching for a good place in NL to host my sites.

what i need:

-10GB
-enough traffic
-cloudflare access
-sofacoulus installer
-ioncube loader
-zend optimizer
-few years in game and trustable customer ratings
-reliability
-reliability
-reliability
-reliability
-reliability

-ability to add domains with external dns hosting by myself

-wide open TOS

nice to have:
-private nameservers
-ssd hdd
-postgre sql

open for any offers and suggestions :)
thanks!

Comments

• Any particular reason why it needs to be in NL?

• it just must be, okey :)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

Why reseller? I would pick DediServ VPS deal with free DirectAdmin if you pay yearly (30€) and two different locations in Netherland. 100% uptime so far.

• @xyl0n said:
    it just must be, okey :)

You are looking to host/share warez?
    If that's the case, it's not allowed in NL though

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@xyl0n said:
    hello,
    enough traffic

1GB? 100TB?

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited August 2013

@Spirit said:
    I would pick DediServ VPS deal with free DirectAdmin if you pay yearly (30€) and two different locations in Netherland. 100% uptime so far.

i would prefer a big shared system, without adminstration, have enough servers now, also i don't get cloudflare access with a VPS package ;)

• @AlexanderM said:
    1GB? 100TB?

can u offer it me? then show me details :)

• -wide open TOS

Can you elaborate on this?

• @awson said:
    Can you elaborate on this?

It seems like he wants to host something that he would not like to tell us about

• @joodle said:
    It seems like he wants to host something that he would not like to tell us about

Needing privacy does not necessarily mean warez. With all furore about Big brother snooping around monitoring stuff, I'd prefer a host who can't just be forced into revealing my private information and emails at the drop of a penny, er.. subpoena.

• @joodle said:
    Any particular reason why it needs to be in NL?

Cuz NL = best

• @xyl0n said:
    i don't get cloudflare access with a VPS package ;)

What could that mean?

• @Makkesk8 said:
    Cuz NL = best

I have to disagree with you, even though i live in NL i do not like it here :P

• @joodle said:
    I have to disagree with you, even though i live in NL i do not like it here :P

Well I mean the hosting part... Its just a great location in EU for hosting.

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2013

@peppr said:
    What could that mean?

If you enable cloudflare and dont set a subdomain/hostname other than the domain then it refuses connection via ssh?

E.g.
    www.domain.com has the protection and rejects ssh so i'd use

web1.domain.com for the server and not have cloudflare running on the sub domain.

(Just a guess)

• FritzFritz Veteran

@Makkesk8 said:
    Well I mean the hosting part... Its just a great location in EU for hosting.

Out of topic, I disagree with this part. I prefer Deutshland / Germany for this.

Back to the topic, @OP, have you tried LeaseWeb Reseller? They are good IMHO.

• @Fritz said:

I prefer NL because the latency to the US is about 20ms lower. But if he is targeting only EU I would prefer Germany.

• i need to host some sex relative sites, which is best in NL and maybe some HYIP

• ztecztec Member

although I have no experience with HYIP I think it's gonna cause problems wherever you are.