Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in Donetsk (UA), Luhansk (UA), Transnistria (MD), Barcelona (ES), Wales and Scotland (UK)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in Donetsk (UA), Luhansk (UA), Transnistria (MD), Barcelona (ES), Wales and Scotland (UK)

ornekdjiornekdji Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

RAM: 512MB-1GB

CPU: 1 core

IPv4: 1

IPv6: it does not matter.

HDD: 20-30GB

VZ type: KVM

Network: 100Mbps guaranteed or 1Gbps shared

Traffic: 3TB

Budget: $10

Billing period: monthly

Usage: security services

Comments

• I would also be very interested in offers in Wales and Scotland.

• @Jack said:

@Nekki said:
    I would also be very interested in offers in Wales and Scotland.

Likely hood of the transit being backhauled to either Manchester or London is very high for either locations.

I guess you have IXCardiff and IXScotland both of which do less than 100Mbit I believe at the moment.

The backhauling makes no odds, I’m not after raw performance in a VPS, it’s only dedicated servers where latency makes a difference for me.

Anything around 50Mb is fine for my purposes.

• Is it trolling? Or what? Ukranian Donetsk and Luhansk as a Crimea are occupied territories by Russians. There are no business at all, who will do business, when you have something lke that at your in the courtyard of your office? People trying to survive, and nobody will do any business in territories where now is war with russians, where already more than 12000 people killed.

• Transnistria as part of Moldova? You aren't gonna get service there with that attitude!

• oh welcome back turkish journalist

Thanked by 1WSS
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

If Openvz works, we can do this in Barcelona.

• jimaekjimaek Member
    edited September 2017

For Donetsk you will definitely have to pay a lot more than $10/month. Plus you will be breaking the law depending on where you live.

Maybe email one of the ISPs there? https://ipinfo.io/AS204108

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2017

@Jack said:

@Nekki said:

@Jack said:

@Nekki said:

Likely hood of the transit being backhauled to either Manchester or London is very high for either locations.

I guess you have IXCardiff and IXScotland both of which do less than 100Mbit I believe at the moment.

The backhauling makes no odds, I’m not after raw performance in a VPS, it’s only dedicated servers where latency makes a difference for me.

Why have that in Wales or Scotland then? If the transit they take ends up in London or Manchester?

Because I want IPs that geolocate to those places.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited October 2017

@desperand said:
    Is it trolling? Or what? Ukranian Donetsk and Luhansk as a Crimea are occupied territories ?by Russians. There are no business at all, who will do business, when you have something lke >that at your in the courtyard of your office? People trying to survive, and nobody will do any >business in territories where now is war with russians, where already more than 12000 >people killed.

Crimea declared independence after NATO, UK, USA and EU illegally overthrew the democratically elected govt and put in place Neo-Nazi fascist thugs (look up Right Sector) to run Ukraine on their behalf. Donetsk and Luhansk also didn't want to be part of this Neo-Nazi fascist state so wanted to leave. It's FUKUS (F(rance), UK, US) that destroyed Ukraine, just like they destroyed Iraq, Libya and now they are trying to destroy Syria by helping the Al-Qaida, ISIS and al-Nusra terrorists.

Anyway, if you want a VPS in the danger zone then go for one of these!

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited October 2017

@Jack said:

@Nekki said:

@Jack said:

@Nekki said:

@Jack said:

@Nekki said:

Why have that in Wales or Scotland then? If the transit they take ends up in London or Manchester?

Because I want IPs that geolocate to those places.

Fair, likely hood of that actually happening is unlikely though. They’ll likely geo locate to the company’s registered address.

Well if someone can manage Scottish/Welsh geolocation with a VPS in laandaan, ‘appy fuckin’ days.

• WSSWSS Member

I'd only want an incredibly obnoxious Welsh GeoIP location so it breaks poorly written software.

• @asterisk14 said:

Crimea declared independence after NATO, UK, USA and EU illegally overthrew the democratically elected govt and put in place Neo-Nazi fascist thugs (look up Right Sector) to run Ukraine on their behalf. Donetsk and Luhansk also didn't want to be part of this Neo-Nazi fascist state so wanted to leave. It's FUKUS (F(rance), UK, US) that destroyed Ukraine, just like they destroyed Iraq, Libya and now they are trying to destroy Syria by helping the Al-Qaida, ISIS and al-Nusra terrorists.

Yes, Crimea declared independance from Ukraine AFTER Russia annexed it by military force. Yes, I was in Simferopol the day Russian forces stormed parliament...

Certainly there was a percentage that was excited for Russia to "liberate" them -- but nowhere near 97%... If there was a true referendum it would be closer to 50%... Out of all my colleagues and friends I only know about 5 people who actually were excited at this "liberation"...

Really, nothing has changed since the so called referendum. Prices have sky rocketed, tourism is in the pits, but the roads are somewhat better...

• kh81kh81 Member
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    I'd only want an incredibly obnoxious Welsh GeoIP location so it breaks poorly written software.

Can somebody do this?

https://youtu.be/fHxO0UdpoxM

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2017

I have a server in Edinburgh, not cheap, not the best network, yeah, not the best. The IP's do show as located in Scotland though.

I tried to get one in Glasgow with Pulsant but they would not do a one server colo.

• You can talk to @jmginer about your request in Barcelona (Spain).

• LeeLee Veteran

@Jack said:

@Lee said:
    I have a server in Edinburgh, not cheap, not the best network, yeah, not the best. The IP's do show as located in Scotland though.

I tried to get one in Glasgow with Pulsant but they would not do a one server colo.

What’s your route like to it?

Glasgow>Manchester>Edinburgh